Book of Law Study Group 1.20

Grigori

cardlady22 said:
Does 10 (HAD) or 204 (ABRA) have any interesting correspondences?

I don't know about ABRA, but I just had a realization about HAD (that has likely been explained numerous times before and I just didn't notice :laugh: )

HAD = 10.
From line 1: "Had! The Manifestation of Nuit."

Hadit is depicted in the Thoth deck on the Hermit, who gets the letter Yod, which numerically is a 10. HAD = 10 = Yod = Hermit = Hadit

So the abbreviated version of Hadit from line 1, Had, tells us that the Hermit is Hadit :D

Ironically I almost realized this earlier in the 1.1 thread, and my post is post number 10! :laugh:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=109218

PS Happy 418 AW :*

Grigori

cardlady22 said:
~musically: tone, pitch, timbre

I tried using the notes related to the letters of ABRAHADABRA, its nothing pretty.

C, D, E and F#. Played at the same time, is music also known as "noise" :D ABRACADABRA is no better, C,D,E and D#. Playing the notes in sequence is a pretty melody I s'pose:
E, E, D, E, C (D#), E, F#, E, E, D, E

AL/LA is a little better, E & F#

I don't think the key is musical... and if it is, can we please change the station? })

Yygdrasilian

Clavis 0

My rationale for this "equation" is given here: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=110307&page=5
I realize it is rather unorthodox, but this is a magic word...

A - aleph - 1 = 0
B - beth - 2 = 1
R - resh - 200 = 1
A - aleph - 1 = 0
H - heh - 5 = 4
A - aleph - 1 = 0
D - daleth - 4 = 3
A - aleph - 1 = 0
B - beth - 2 = 1
R - resh - 200 = 1
A - aleph - 1 = 0

TOTAL ≠ 418
TOTAL = 11 : Da'ath (Gnosis)

20 = 11 = 2
0 = The Fool
(0=2) = (0=11)

Ax5 = 11 x 5 = 55
The Sepharim of the Tree added up (1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10) equal 55, as does the Constellations added up (2+3+4+9+5+6+7+11+8).

In Constellation 11, the Trump for Jupiter is the hub of our Rosy CROSS; and 55 is a rather significant number for this planet, especially when we look at the METATRON number given for Chesed (28)
(see: http://www.tarotforum.net/showpost.php?p=1738410&postcount=15 )

11 x 5 : 2 x 28 = Jupiter : Saturn
5 : 2 = the synodic cycle that, every 60 Earth years, makes a pentagram between Jupiter & Saturn. And, 60=6 : PILLARS

6......6 = [1].....[1]

(see: http://www.tarotforum.net/showpost.php?p=1710193&postcount=4 for an account of why 6 and 11 are so closely related in this system)

Aeon418

Always Wondering said:
I am getting the feeling of conception with verse 20.
20 is Kaph - KPh. The initials of the Greek Kteis and Phallos.
Kaph is the Wheel of Fortune. Wheel - Nuit? Axle - Hadit?

By the Greek qabalah Κτεις - Φαλλος = 1366.
As does Ω Φαλλε (O Phallus) and η φωνη (the voice).

The key of the rituals is in the secret word which I have given unto him.

I note that the verse says that the key is in the secret word. That's not the same as saying the secret word is the key.

If you convert all the initial letters of this verse into their Hebrew equivalents you get the value 438. But take away the Kaph(20) for Key and you get 418.
Is this a Key and Lock scenario? It's all sounding very Freudian so far. :laugh:

ABRAHADABRA

5 vowels, the Pentalpha. And 6 consonants. 11 letters is all.

5 the microcosm. 6 the macrocosm. The union of the 5 and the 6 - K&C of HGA.

6 consonants - BRHDBR.

BRH - 207 - AVR(Light), AIN SUPh(Infinity).

DBR - 206 - The Word, Voice.

Small wonder that Crowley subtitled Liber 418 The Vision and the Voice.

Aeon418

There's a way in which verse 20 can be interpreted in a more personal sense.

Our own personal key to the rituals (life) is in our own "secret word". That word is the Will. And is not destiny supposed to be written on the Palm/Kaph of the hand?

I have given unto him.

HIM - Heh, Yod, Mem - 55.

55 - the mystic number of Malkuth and the numeration of KLH - Kalah the Bride. A title conferred upon Malkuth and the final Heh of YHVH.

cardlady22

That puts a whole new spin on my music/ritual idea. I'm imagining a bride painted in the henna-style designs dancing for her husband before the act.

Always Wondering

Okay, it's going to take me a while to take this all in. I have a natural resistance to math. :laugh:

Intresting note, Cardlady

The Abrahadabra Key
31 13
93 39

can be likened with a two prong tunning fork. I found that here http://www.horusmaat.com/silverstar/SILVERSTAR2-PG28.htm

The wierd thing for me is I came across an old tunning fork about a month ago and mindlessly tucked it into my alter. :bugeyed:

Aeon418 said:
Our own personal key to the rituals (life) is in our own "secret word". That word is the Will. And is not destiny supposed to be written on the Palm/Kaph of the hand?

Yep this verse has worked like a key to open something in my mind I can't even grasp yet. I've got to go ground. :laugh:

Happy 10 to you Similia.

AW

Yygdrasilian

Clavis III

Yygdrasilian said:
My rationale for this "equation" is given here: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=110307&page=5
I realize it is rather unorthodox, but this is a magic word...

A - aleph - 1 = 0
B - beth - 2 = 1
R - resh - 200 = 1
A - aleph - 1 = 0
H - heh - 5 = 4
A - aleph - 1 = 0
D - daleth - 4 = 3
A - aleph - 1 = 0
B - beth - 2 = 1
R - resh - 200 = 1
A - aleph - 1 = 0

TOTAL ≠ 418
TOTAL = 11 : Da'ath (Gnosis)
Magic often relies on misdirection; and, though Gematria offers many insightful anecdotes, it may serve as a blind if One does not possess the proper Keys.
Of course, this is just a theory, as anyone who would know is most likely unable to comment one way or another.
So, let's say if...
ABRAHADABRA = 11 : Da'ath (Gnosis)
&
20 = 11 = 2
&
0 = The Fool, who "has the horns of Zagreus-Dionysus" : the Son of Zeus (Jupiter)
&
0 = 2

(0=2) : A x 5 = 10 + 11 = 21+0 Trumps (7+7+7+0) = 777

(0=11) : A x 5 = 55 + 11 = 66 (see Clavis 0 above)

(0=20) : A x 5 = 100 + 11 = 111
(111 = 55+56 = 55:56 = 5:2 = Jupiter : Saturn)

Aeon418

Yygdrasilian said:
So, let's say if...
ABRAHADABRA = 11 : Da'ath (Gnosis)
Well, lets say ABRAHADABRA = 11 does not necessarily equal Da'ath.

Instead try 0 to 10 = 11

Always Wondering

Do you guys know how many numbers are out there? :bugeyed:

I didn’t. You will have to forgive me as I have devalued them all of my life. Sort of like, I don’t understand this, so I will block them out.

A little year ago I decided to stop blocking and committed myself to simply keeping our 2008 business books. Now I work for an accountant and am responsible for six accounts.
So it is income tax season in the U.S. and I am swimming in numbers.
Yesterday they starting talking to me.
By last night they were screaming at me. :bugeyed: :bugeyed:
Numbers are powerful.

I thought I should share, because this is all your fault. }) :laugh:

No, I know better than that. It’s wonderful. But my mind is still spinning.

To infinity and beyond. . .
:laugh: :thumbsup:
AW