Triple Virgo

Professor X

Any other Triple Virgos on these boards other than myself?

My sun,moon and rising sign are all Virgo.

Sometimes being a triple can be very good but other times it can be a real pain. For thing I see too many details of things. That is good a lot of the time and a lot of times it isnt. It is good when it comes to working with things like the Tarot because I learn very quickly and accurately.

I also am very very ambivalent about things,especially when entering into romantic relationships. I cannot help this it is just how I am astrologically.
It seems that Virgos are just like that.

I am just too much of a Virgo. I just have to constanly study and take in information or else I get bored. Plus other aspects of Natal chart just intensify this aspect. When I notice the details of things I just HAVE to tell people about it.

I often wonder what other Triples in other signs go through being throughly infused with the traits of that sign.

I have also seen how some people dont think terms like Triple should apply when talking about stuff like this. However I disagree because of the effects of astrological combinations on everyones personality. For example a Triple Gemini would be the highest degree of duality and dual personalities of any sign or planetary combination.

214red

thats alot of virgo, i have my mars in virgo and i like it but i can imagine being triple virgo that must be tough. maybe your ambivalence towards things is the way virgo protects itself and intellectualises things.

do you find yourself very critical about things, and even yourself?

Professor X

214red said:
thats alot of virgo, i have my mars in virgo and i like it but i can imagine being triple virgo that must be tough. maybe your ambivalence towards things is the way virgo protects itself and intellectualises things.

do you find yourself very critical about things, and even yourself?

Yes I do find my myself being very very critical of everything. I cant help but be that way because I see SO much. I am too much of a perfectionist. If I do something it has to be done to my exact specifications or else it just totally frustrates me. This has its good points but going through life like that can be very annoying.

Another point is that the sun and moon are cojunct together in Virgo. This only adds more to the situation.

Once I mentally master anything I tend to get very very bored. It seems like I am always mentally fussing over something. I also find myself getting locked in patterns of behaivor that I need to change but dont. When I form habits I really form habits.

Virgo in Mars is interesting. It means that you have great passion and energy devoted towards details and service. You are good at making plans and seeing them executed.

214red

yes i am a list person, i so an analytical job. mine is in the 5th house so even fun can be organised and structured!i get bored easily, and learn many hobbies and once mastered i dump them and move on

i cant do one thing at once, always multitask, and am a perfectionist. relationships are a nightmare also as i am overly critical

Professor X

What I hate most about being a Virgo is that I so damned critical of everything I see. I always seem to find something wrong the people around. Not to say that I am wrong about what I see but you generally should not notice that type of stuff about everyone you see.

Another things is I do thing better than 99% of the people around and I am not afraid to admit that fact. They just dont do things as well as I can do them. I think a lot of Virgos feel like that.

I dont try to criticize but I cant help but to notice all the stupid crap that these foolish people out here do.

dadsnook2000

Another triple Virgo

Well, it is a hard cross to carry when one is a multiple Virgo --- sort of like the "Being an eagle in a hen coop" problem. It just teaches us to be highly, very highly tolerant of all those others around us who just don't match up to any standard we can imagine. Try to think of yourself as being a role model or a teacher for the progressiveness of humanity.

Moon, IC, Neptune, Sun in Virgo.

VenusRising

I have mars in virgo buts its in the 8th squared Uranus. i think it was my mars in virgo that made me lost my virginity so late in life at 21. i thought and reallty thought about it before i did it then my friend said 'girl you need to get rid of that already' LOL.

I am especially critical on myself, my mars in virgo makes me very body conscious.

214red

following what venus said, i remember my first kiss...i thought straight afterwards "well i dont think i like swapping soo many germs..." i have mars in virgo in the 5th!!

i still have to get over being soo critical to date, and thats just one planet in virgo

Kibeth

Let's not forget Virgo too has a thing for protecting, helping and caring for the underdogs, the weak. I'm Virgo Rising and my Cancer Sun amplifies this trait in all the wrong places. The sharp Virgo observation. The Cancer hypersensitivity. I'm driven to sense and reflect people's pain, sadness, anger, "need", whether I like it or not! It can be a little too much to handle.

Both signs give much and expect little in return. Both reserved. Both are worrywarts.

Virgo is my protective "shell". Oh, I still care and fuss over people in my Cancerian ways, albeit now that I've grown up I do in a rather unemotional and detached manner.

214red

interesting kibeth, i have a cancer sun so i understand an element of that, but it must be very hard to have virgo rising too, whats your moon?