Crystal Study Group: Quantum Quattro Silica

DownwardSpiral

I feel like I need to clean/clear my energy and work out any blocks so I'm going to work with quantum quattro for a few days. You can read about it here....
http://www.spiritofisis.org/knowledge/crystal_files/quantum_quattro_silica.htm

Last night I had my quantum quattro sitting on the table next to me. I started noticing my throat felt like it was closed off and this lasted till I went to bed. Not a comfortable feeling. When I was finished online I held it in my hand. My heart started beating really hard....not any faster but so hard I started to get nervous. I'm not sure if it was the stone or my guides as way back I had asked my guides to send me a sign that says pay attention...the only sign I received was my heart beating harder. Anyway then I could feel a vibration running through my legs and arms down to my hands.

I put my stone in my pillowcase and simply asked for it to clean/clear and remove any blocks. I had the hardest time falling asleep. LOL and then the wrong number called yet again...I said hello and she hung up without saying anything. Anyway I remember waking up and this was on my mind.......the lake is always east. Um ok! LOL and then at one point when I woke up again this line....crosses of life (Armored Saint) was on my mind.

Today I carried my quantum quattro in my pocket while I worked. I don't know if it's working but I was more irritated than I have been. And since I've been home I put it in my shirt pocket and again my throat feels like it's closed off...though not as bad as last night.

Oh and I've had a headache since this afternoon...not sure if it's the stone or just me.

Anyway the past few times I tried meditating (and I even tried doing a crown) I couldn't get anything to come through so I'm hoping this will help.

DownwardSpiral

oh boy........yesterday I woke up with a headache and went to bed (early) with a headache.

This morning I woke up headache free...and suprisingly for the most part today I felt pretty good dispite the day not going my way.

But this was interesting........

When I first started working with the crystals I had held my pendulum over ALL my crystals...one at a time..and my pendulum had reacted to some of them. Then in the following few weeks I did it again....trying to decide which crystal to work with next. Since then my pendulum was acting so weird I couldn't read with it. Ask it a question and it would keep changing direction and "shake" like others had mentioned. And I tried quite a few times. So last night I got my pendulum out. Not only did it answer clearly...there was alot of motion in the swing. I couldn't believe it.
I may try doing a meditation with the quantum quattro in a little while and see what happens.

DownwardSpiral

Well.....I tried to meditate with my quantum quattro. LOL I feel like such a failure. My mind kept wandering. I shouldn't be suprised considering yesterday I saw Focus written on someones shirt.

Anyway I've put my quantum quattro...LOL sounds like a math equation...away for now as I have other crystals I want to work with.

wildchilde

It is definitely a mouth full! I don't really know much about this crystal so haven't been able to comment from experience. I would like to say, though, that I think you are being much too hard on yourself on the "meditation" issue. First off, you notice things throughout your day that are so focused and unbelievably insightful...perhaps you are actually meditating as you go about your day and therefore it isn't necessary to do a "sitting meditation". To me, meditating is all about quieting the mind to allow spirit to come through in silence...sometimes we don't even realize that our personal thoughts have transcended to a whole other level of understanding where we are no longer experiencing "chatter" or distractions but actual guidance from spirit. I realize the concept of meditation is different for different people, but for me personally engaging in things like beadwork, reiki work, and deep prayer are my meditation. After a bit, my mind clears of everything else and I am a "blank canvas". I have been amazed and sometimes even a bit "jealous" that you seem to be able to achieve this during your regular work day routine and be constantly aware of signs and symbols that others (like me) would never take note of or be able to remember.

Padma

Agree with Wildchilde ;) your minute observations show a great deal of focus, and a big mind ticking away back there! And, please be easier on you...you deserve the self-love!

I think the reason the Quattro was closing off your throat and giving you headaches was that it was showing you what areas needed cleansing! Obviously you have been holding back a lot verbally at work, and the headaches to me seem to indicate great pressure and tension...so the fact that your stone actually made you feel better after a few days shows me it is really working.

Remember what I said, about a "healing crisis"? You can tell a medicine is working because your symptoms will temporarily increase before disappearing. ;)

The racing/pounding heart thing is a sign that you have completely connected to your crystal - it is what "bonding" feels like with the stones ;) I have had the same experience with new stones, as have the friends I have who work with them...

DownwardSpiral

for wildchilde and Lotus....

Ok I'm going to respond to both of you here : )

Most of the stuff that catches my attention during the day...something will be odd or off about it so I'll write it down. Like something I didn't mention was I was seeing nice bright orange everywhere...the past 4 days it's been pale orange. I think it was day before yesterday one of my customers was walking a dog...not his and told me the name which means mountain......something I keep seeing. I have also been seeing spiderwebs but not in the usual places. Today there was one on top of the latch to the gate. I don't get as many signs when I'm in the house all day but suprisingly my son will come up with stuff and have no idea. Like earlier in the week (possibly over last weekend) he opened the fridge and said yes mountain dew (or something similar) and in his ear he heard a voice say "I've got that" Lol so when he realised it wasn't me that said that he wanted to know what that was about.

As far as meditating.......I want visions....I want to see pictures : ) Sometimes I'll get flashes but lately I can't even get that. I try to meditate and my mind starts wandering to the stuff that's on my mind. LOL I feel like I need to go back to the beginning.....just sit quietly for 10 mins. Sometimes if I'm really busy doing something my mind will zone out....but with these meditations I'm asking specific questions so I want answers. I have no problems getting signs during the day......I just like the idea of closing my eyes and seeing something....LOL except green and purple.

I may go back to this stone. I don't know what to do at this point. I wanted to move on to another crystal and carried it with me all day yesterday and then last night tossed and turned all night. So today I carried my rose quartz and thought maybe I need to work with it for a few days. I need to get focused : )

Oh my heart pounding....glad to know I'm not the only one. My heart doesn't pound that hard after exerting it. Oh and I thought about the stuff getting worse so it could get better.....that's probably the biggest reason I diodn't panic.