10 of Wands, Temperance and Empress as feelings.

hennesysanchez

Hey, what can the 10 of Wands, Temperance and Empress meaning as someone's feelings someone?

He can feel that my friend is a burden (10 of wands) so there are kind of balance or neutral (temperance) because he might feel he's too much for her? (the empress)

OR

He can wants to work towards her, with control because she's the women of his dreams?

DreamLotus11

Hey, what can the 10 of Wands, Temperance and Empress meaning as someone's feelings someone?

He can feel that my friend is a burden (10 of wands) so there are kind of balance or neutral (temperance) because he might feel he's too much for her? (the empress)

OR

He can wants to work towards her, with control because she's the women of his dreams?

Ten of wands can be trying so hard to have a connection (temperance) with the woman of his dreams (empress). I see that they are good feelings but he may be the strong silent type and may have a hard time dealing with the feelings because they are so heavy. But the feelings may not even be known to the person he has feelings for. But definitely wants the connection. Also sexual feelings as well because temperance I can see sexuality by the liquid and the fusion in the card, and empress is definitely sexual for obvious reasons.

hennesysanchez

Ten of wands can be trying so hard to have a connection (temperance) with the woman of his dreams (empress). I see that they are good feelings but he may be the strong silent type and may have a hard time dealing with the feelings because they are so heavy. But the feelings may not even be known to the person he has feelings for. But definitely wants the connection. Also sexual feelings as well because temperance I can see sexuality by the liquid and the fusion in the card, and empress is definitely sexual for obvious reasons.

Thank you so much for that clarification, it makes a lot of sense. So you're saying he just has a strong lustful desire?