Bracelets Stolen...

Wonderwoman

Had some questions regarding the energy outcome of my stolen bracelets. On a couple of situations in the past, 2 individuals took my amethyst bracelets literally right in front of me. I realize this is brazen energy theft. I read here somewhere about some juju theory regarding stealing people's energy, can someone explain what happens? Do the crystals stop working with it's new owner?

Thanks in advance!

Padma

I don't think the person who has your bracelets can steal your energy through them (if I understood your question properly?) - crystals work with the energy of the person wearing them, not from that of a previous owner, insofar as I know.

I am very sorry your bracelets were stolen!

ETA Crystals get clogged and tired, and need cleansing and charging - and programming - to work properly. If they don't realise that, then the crystals will simply stop being effective/stop working. And if they do realise that, then a cleanse and a charge will remove any of your lingering energy (which they would not be able to use, in any case, as the crystals could only direct *your* energy if you were wearing them...!)

Starri Knytes

All of the people who touch a stone leave an imprint or impression on it.

Whomever has your bracelet may be able to feel ruminants or your energy, but they can't tap into your personal being without a very specific ritual being preformed.

If they cleanse the bracelet all, of your energy will be wiped clean.

So the answer is no.
Just by means of possessing your bracelet they will not be able to steal your energy.

I hope that helps answer your question.

Wonderwoman

Thank you Padma and Starri Knytes. I'm glad they won't be able to manipulate energy. I also wondered what happens to individuals that steal jewelry or objects from folks in this particular manner, does the stone, bracelet or the universe ever teach them a lesson or two?

Starri Knytes

I'm sure karma will have its way with the thief.

Padma

you can always hope the stones will give the person no satisfaction, or fall off and get lost... ;)

junethird

Instead of looking at karma from the scope of vengence. Why dont you look at it from a more forgiving place. Hoping that the new amethyst bracelets that they acquired will bring their soul the spiritual growth they need.

I honestly believe that your item will always have a piece of you in it. Even more so if you really connected to the stone. I dont believe that they can hurt you with it, Unless of course they practice dark arts and they needed an item of yours, but your influence will be on the bracelet for quite some time. Hopefully guiding them and nudging their soul and conscious back to the right path.

Wonderwoman

If Only

Thanks for your comments Junethird. I don't seek revenge on these individuals for stealing my items. I've just simply Walked Away and don't plan on returning or gifting my presence upon them. One of these folks has done it (stolen, taken) so many times from items to ideas that I literally think it Hopeless. I've lost the will to even think they'll change. Too many times. I've become the hermit on both instances.

Padma

Sounds like you are better off without these people, Wonderwoman. Maybe your crystals were trying to protect you from them, by being so irresistible - so that you would finally see them for who they are! Perhaps they felt it was a sacrifice on their part, for the greater good of *you* :heart:

Wonderwoman

Padma, I would have never thought my bracelets offered themselves as the sacrificial lambs. It's an interesting perspective. Thank you for sharing. I'll continue to keep a hermit distance, lol šŸ˜ŠšŸ‘