Two of Wands doing funny things - does it mean something?

werewolfmoon

Wow. That's one way for a card to get attention :D

Hmm, wouldn't that be the 2 of Swords? Even though, admittedly they're both 2s, and the suit of Wands can sometimes be similar to the suit of Swords....

The Two of Swords for me is indecision, deadlock, not chosing or not seeing something. The Night-Sun describes it as Moon in Libra (me by the way) typical indecisive Libra.

The Two of Wands is all about choices, for me at least. :D

Laurelle

The Two of Swords for me is indecision, deadlock, not chosing or not seeing something. The Night-Sun describes it as Moon in Libra (me by the way) typical indecisive Libra.

The Two of Wands is all about choices, for me at least. :D

Its about choices to me too. He's got two wands. One of them is bolted to the wall and the other is free. That's his choice: to stay or go.

kx5

Hehe, alright. Moon in Libra here as well :D

werewolfmoon

I sometimes wonder if we read the cards or the cards read us! :D

Kgirl

Thanks for the feedback and your thoughts guys! I only just saw these comments now, sorry for the slow reply!

I see the Two as the metaphorical fork in the road, do I go left or right? Both look great but I can only go down/commit to one.

Wow actually now that you put it this way, I am torn between two men. Maybe that's it? :(

Wow. That's one way for a card to get attention :D

Hmm, wouldn't that be the 2 of Swords? Even though, admittedly they're both 2s, and the suit of Wands can sometimes be similar to the suit of Swords...

In the RWS deck the Two of Wands shows a man holding the globe, and while still having it in view, he's looking at what's aheaf of him. I think that the globe in this case may actually represent the trip you'd like to take, maybe it's an indicator of your excitement and anticipation to do whatever you want to do that makes this trip that important. And as everyone else said, it's time to plan and make up your mind about all your goals related to this trip, while keeping the big picture in mind.
As for the Two of Wands coming up in the reading, I'm not sure... Since it was about someone else, it meant something about the querent... But at the same time it's definitely the card trying to keep you focused on itself.

I know right?

Interesting take ... it definitely wanted my attention. I think somehow it could also be related to the trip and that perhaps I need to start planning and thinking about the big task ahead!

Its about choices to me too. He's got two wands. One of them is bolted to the wall and the other is free. That's his choice: to stay or go.

UGH those could totally be metaphors for the two men. Yowzah!

Thanks guys ... this has given me a lot to think about

kx5

Do you believe the two men are somehow related to the trip you're going onto? If yes, then that could be the final meaning of the card. If not, then it's two different issues whatsoever, and you may need to ask the card itself what it is referring to.

Kgirl

Do you believe the two men are somehow related to the trip you're going onto? If yes, then that could be the final meaning of the card. If not, then it's two different issues whatsoever, and you may need to ask the card itself what it is referring to.

Both men are related to the purpose of this trip, yes, but one far more than the other.

Hmmm ... indeed, maybe its pointing me to make a decision. You are right too, maybe I need to do the old "clarifying" card technique although I hate clarifying cards :laugh:

kx5

Is one man where you are now, and the other one where you're travelling to? If that's true, then the two wands, one bolted to the wall (where you are at the moment) and the other one that's free (where you'll go) make a lot of sense.

Kgirl

Is one man where you are now, and the other one where you're travelling to? If that's true, then the two wands, one bolted to the wall (where you are at the moment) and the other one that's free (where you'll go) make a lot of sense.

No they are both where I am currently but one could be going with me when I travel. I'm a bit scared I could be left alone with him.

kx5

Interesting... But yeah, what we know for now is that for one thing the card's definitely about the trip in relation to the men... Then the free wand would represent the man that's coming with you. But, what kind of choice would you make about him? That's what baffles me, since the card's about making a choice...