Lovers & Page Cups

Hollyfringe

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for taking a look.
I drew this pair in combination in the position of how someone sees another.
The rest of the spread was fairly negative (reversed 5 & 7 swords, for instance)
and so i've been doing some research on the lovers. It seems from the forum here that the lovers represents a choice of union, something you can actively participate in in a harmonic balance that may lead you on in congruence with another person? Or you may choose not to?

The Page of Cups is the dreamer? The eccentric youth? a message of love?

Could i bring these two cards together under these sentences:

Wierd romance
Immature Union
crazy in love

I'm really unsure of how to interpret these cards together, especially seeing as the rest of the spread wasn't particularly positive. Would love any feedback here.

Thanks for your time

Holly

Grizabella

At times the Page of Cups can indicate a pregnancy. If not an actual pregnancy, then a metaphoric pregnancy of possibility in the situation. Like---an accident waiting to happen, for instance.

REsubmerged

Lovers and Page of Cups

It could be someone deciding whether or not they want to explore feelings/a relationship with this person. They are deciding how they feel or haven't committed to a particular feeling. There is interest there but they are not clear on how they will proceed. Could be some personal life circumstances that makes such a decision needed.

Laurelle

He sees her as someone who is immature sexually, who goes from love to love, and who is a little kooky.

But this is because you added the vibe of the 5/7 of swords reversed.

Hollyfringe

Thanks all,

All very relevant and on the ball. will let percolate.

Holly

summeryjoy

The Lovers is hardly ever about two people, it's usually opposing aspects of one person that need to come together.

I'd say that the way one person views another in your question has little to do with the other person and a lot to do with themselves. Person 1 sees their own reflection in person 2; they are projecting and don't know it. It seems from the either cards that they don't like their own reflection very much.

Hollyfringe

wow summerjoy - that's an excellent observation - the question as 'how someone sees the other' implies their own perceptions, judgements and conclusions towards that other, and so what you have written i find very profound and accurate, thanks!