Queen of swords as how to come out on top: proceed carefully or cut him off?

Reverie

I think its saying that in matters of heart you need to consult your head first and not jump into deep quickly.. the queen is accepting the offer but with cautious and is not ready to let go of her sword.. I think this is saying don't say what you think/feel too quickly.. weigh the situation first before expressing anything love or anger too quickly and most of all, don't share too much too soon.. for example maybe you share too much of what you start to feel with the person too quickly.. and maybe if you felt those rushes of feelings it would have been better to keep it all to yourself for the time being and not communicate it so much.. and waited for more dates/months to pass and maybe by then there would have been a more mutual expressing of feelings from both of you..

Hello!
Absolutely agree. I'm learning that just recently, because before I would express my feelings to the man so early and actually they all grow cold after that. So attracting the man is never a problem for me, it's just about my attitude so I can keep him.
My mistake on our last date is that we were physically intimate, not even all the way, and really had an intense rush of feelings after that whereas before I was completely in control of myself and I think he actually found that to be very attractive. But spending the night I showed him a vulnerable side. Then I texted more than I usually do, and the chase stopped for him. However, I am seeing him again tonight, but he's keeping it light by inviting me to a party.

I feel that the queen of sword is more choosy in what she communicates than the king.. she maintains an aura of secrecy in terms of what she feels truly..

Secrecy. I have a friend like this and it's amazing how reserved she is. I HAVE to stop sharing so much with people who are new in my life. But it's hard, I trust easily. But I need to stop talking about my private life. It creates undue intimacy with people too soon, before I know them.

also the hand that is reaching down, is saying that you should perhaps in future wait for the other person to express feelings first and you should be the one examining their intentions and not the other way around..

I hope this helps and good luck with it all.. :heart: xxx

Yes agreed. I didn't even say anything about my feelings, I just said that I never realized I felt so aroused around him after we were intimate. And then I kept in contact during the week, which I don't do usually.

Thank you love

:heart:

Reverie

I have never seen this particular queen of swords before. Yes, she is beautiful but she is also dangerous. She's ready to cut off the hand of guy at any minute with that swords she's got. The Queen of Sword is generally emotionally distant.

Hi summerjoy!
How amazing you live in Cairo. I have some family history there.

I need to embody the Queen of Swords now. This is going to be life changing for me in my love life, because the guys I've dated so far need that. There are men who are emotionally mature enough to handle feelings right away, but I'm not dating those men at this point.

With how many times I've been bit, the Queen of Swords approach is going to be life saving for me.

I think the guy was attracted to you when he couldn't have you. After your last date, he sensed that he could have you if he wanted, and that turned him off. In order to stay on top with this kind of fellow, you must be prepared to cut him out of your life regardless of how you feel with him--when he "makes a mistake", that is. You can't fake it. It must be a real attitude so that he would sense it without you telling him. If he didn't' sense that this risk (danger) exists, he wouldn't be interested enough to continue this chase.

Thanks for this info. In fact as soon as I lessened my grip on him this week and communicated like I didn't care as much anymore, he came crawling back "I'm feeling good about getting my work done, when would you like to meet this weekend?" Lol... And then just inviting me to a party to put it back to casual.

Not my type of guy, but if you like him, have your sword ready to cut off his hand, like this particular queen of swords.

LOL! Love how you pit it. Yes, I'm not sure my type of guy either, but basically all I've known. I've had 2 extremes - the cyclical chaser, or else the sappy gooey guy who's all over you.

Reverie

I love the Q of S. She's often me. I have a think-y job and think-y pastimes, and when some distasteful formerly romantic interlude rattles me, she'll show up to remind me who I am: A woman with a brain in her head. Queen Swordia, as I like to think of her, reminds you to be smart, listen to that wise noggin of yours, just as you have so far. Your decision not to text is quite smart (wish I were better at that one). You do know the deal, so trust your judgment and be the Frosty One until you're past the pain. I often see her as saying "You know the answer! Why are you asking me?"

Couldn't agree more!
I love it! A woman with a brain in her head. LOL! I needed to hear this. I need that reminder as well. I really think I joke myself sometimes when this love stuff rattles me, I'll be on the moon in LaLa land making plans on a comet.

Queen swordia!!! Too funny. I'm so grateful she found me. I feel like tarot will give you the answers only when you're the most desperate sometimes, an then they're like - ok ok, here's a clue. Take it.

Yes, I'm very proud of my attitude shift and regaining my composure with him, and he's even back in the mix now, but I'll tread carefully. We're going to a party tonight.

Thank you friend :)