Cards of Destiny: A Birthday Book And Daily Divination Guide

6 Haunted Days

I was wondering if anyone here had gotten Cards of Destiny: A Birthday Book And Daily Divination Guide by Sharon Jeffers.

It looks really fascinating and some of the artwork is gorgeous! She includes deck images (in full colour) from different centuries. I think I am getting it this week. She has a website that goes more into detail about her system and such... http://www.starofthemagi.com/ Also on her website is the full table for your birthcard with a link that explains more in detail about it along with a beautiful picture from an old deck (which you can order as cards). Great website as well. The book was published in March of this year, just wondering if anyone has read it yet!

6 Haunted Days

No one?!

I thought a couple people on this board would have gotten it! Especially Lee, Phoenix Rising (though I know you mostly do PP method) or LittleBuddha....

Either way I ordered it a few days ago, so I will let you all know how good it is. I am enjoying her card of the day I recieve in my email everyday....

Today is the Queen of Clubs....
The Queen of intuition is sitting in the throne today, so pay attention of what you feel and what you know and follow your intuitive hits. Be versatile and receptive in communication. A blessing may fall from the sky, so remember to look up. Stepping outside the box with your self-expression is the magic key today.

mgrace

I just looked at the site--interesting and beautiful; and I read about various family members birthdays; quite "on." Also the Mystic Hawaiian Playing Deck is very beautiful.... Thanks!

cardlady22

lovely book/author!

Sharon is my 2nd favorite author for this method of reading/using the playing cards. (Kind of cool that both of them are the King of Diamonds- my Jupiter card.) I have given 4-5 copies of her Cards of Destiny to people who are interested in the cards.
She has an upcoming book (Dec 2008) that I can't wait to see!
Love and Destiny: Discover the Secret Language of Relationships