Any Bizzarro fanciers out there?

Moonbow

Hopefully I will be able to join in when I get this deck. First I'm waiting to see if anyone will trade with me, if not I will buy it.

I love quirky decks and this one seems to have a lot to say from what I can see of the cards. Although the pips aren't Marseilles, the ones I've seen don't leave me just relying on numerology and I like that.

Moonbow*

lunakasha

I just got my Bizzarro today and I am excited already! :D

What an unusual deck it is....the facial expressions alone are enough to make me smile....the characters are so alive and real to me.

The pips are anything BUT plain, yet non-scenic, so this a challenge for me, and I can't wait to get started. Reading this thread has also made me realize just how passionate the Bizzarro-lovers are, and I think I am already head-over-heels myself!

I look forward to hearing more from anyone who has been working with these cards, and will be posting my own thoughts at some point.
This is going to be fun......

:) Luna

Flavio

lunakasha said:
I just got my Bizzarro today and I am excited already! :D

This is going to be fun......

Enjoy your deck! is nice to know more people are getting it, I'll look forward for your next impressions and comments about it!

.traveller.

I think it would be fun to get a reading circle going again, this deck does read amazingly well. Who am I kidding... I'm just looking for an excuse to read :)

lunakasha

.traveller. said:
I think it would be fun to get a reading circle going again, this deck does read amazingly well. Who am I kidding... I'm just looking for an excuse to read :)

Sounds good to me....I need an "excuse" (aka kick in the a**) to get reading with this deck....I just keep looking through the cards obsessively. Fascinating and unique....love it!

One thing I noticed is how many of the Majors are partially "jumping out" of the frame/border, which gives a nice 3-D effect.
I am so glad I FINALLY got this deck! :D :thumbsup: