Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Books Free Tarot Readings Forum Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Oracles > Oracles

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your Tarot cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot lovers, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post your thoughts, share readings, search, save threads, view extra boards and more.

post a reply

RavenOfSummer 
Solstice blessings

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaughterOfDanu View Post
Sounds like I'm getting a fantastic deck!
My issue with shipping was resolved quickly and my deck is due in Friday
How are you liking this deck DaughterOfDanu? I hope you're loving it as much as I do
RavenOfSummer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2017 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #51
DaughterOfDanu 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenOfSummer View Post
How are you liking this deck DaughterOfDanu? I hope you're loving it as much as I do
Oh I am! I pair mine with the Starchild Tarot and they read so wonderfully together. It's really helpful to me as a way to better understand moon phases and astrology signs. It's such a gorgeous deck.

Old 20-04-2017 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #52
RavenOfSummer 
Solstice blessings

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaughterOfDanu View Post
Oh I am! I pair mine with the Starchild Tarot and they read so wonderfully together. It's really helpful to me as a way to better understand moon phases and astrology signs. It's such a gorgeous deck.
Yay! My favorite thing recently is doing the special spreads they have for each full moon throughout the year. I feel it really helps me tune in with the energy of the season as well as the moon. And agreed, it really is gorgeous!!
Old 20-04-2017 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #53
Citrin 
Citizen

I am loving this deck so much more than I expected! It's really teaching me a lot about the different moon phases and astrological signs. I'm taking Marissa's course Esoteric Healer and this deck has been great adding to that since she's been going through the signs recently.

I am super impressed. I never thought I would buy a round deck, but hey, LOVE this!

"In reading cards, the only rule is this: Pay attention to what the cards show you right here and now. Period. Demonstrate that you can actually see what stares you in the face. Thatís all it takes." - Camelia Elias

TarotByAnia on Instagram.
Tarot By Ania on YouTube.
Citrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2017 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #54
RavenOfSummer 
Solstice blessings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citrin View Post
I am loving this deck so much more than I expected! It's really teaching me a lot about the different moon phases and astrological signs. I'm taking Marissa's course Esoteric Healer and this deck has been great adding to that since she's been going through the signs recently.

I am super impressed. I never thought I would buy a round deck, but hey, LOVE this!

Oh that's awesome Citrin! I too have never been knowledgable about the signs and I feel the deck has given me more basic understanding.

This is my only round deck as well. It seems so fitting since it's a moon deck- I love the roundness along with everything else about it. Based on my experience with this one I wouldn't hesitate to get another round deck if I felt drawn to one- I have no problems with the roundness. I could see how round cards of a larger size could maybe get a bit unwieldy however, although I suppose that's the case with any shape.
Old 20-04-2017 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #55
  post a reply

Latest Threads in Tarot Decks

Latest Threads in Talking Tarot

Latest Threads in Using Tarot Cards

Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade your account to subscriber today