The 4 of CUPS clarified by the 2 of CUPS???

ChristianReader

xrysildia a couple people on this thread said the same thing. The 4 of cups can have so many meanings like: upset, dissatisfied, boredom, jealousy, melancholy, ect. So its a little complicated to get the actual meaning....We'd all have to go off on intuition.

MysticalTangerine

Hi, just curious how this situation played out since I just drew the same cards in the same order for my own relationship.

WhyWuh

Four cups for me is so skinny love card. Both like each other and both neither show it nor see that the other person is attracted. And two of cups could mean that they both ARE attracted to each other even if they don't show/see it.

midsummermagic1111

A card and clarifier are not two-halves of a sentence (part 1, part 2). They are *one* sentence (4/Cups), said a different way the second time around to help you understand. (2/Cups). Though, apparently, that 2nd time around didn't get understood, either ;) The point is, the clarifier doesn't negate the first card, nor does it add to it. It just "clarifies" it. If someone asked you a question, which you answered, then they said, "I don't understand..." you wouldn't give them a different answer. You'd just give them the SAME answer said differently. Yes?So both cards are saying the same thing, just in two different ways.

Thank you for this. I have been sloppily mixing the two. This will help my readings.[emoji175]

Clarifier is often attached with words such " because " and sort. Most of the time clarifier gives you the reason why this is as it is giving you more clear understanding of the card. Or sometimes clarifier is just the core of the matter and the evolution is the other card.

Another helpful reminder!.. I guess when you pull a clarifier it's good to define the purpose exactly before pulling the card..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

midsummermagic1111

I've never felt the two of Cups as negative .. my overall feel for the card is connection, possibly romantic, but sometimes just a well balanced partner for friendship or business. .. sometimes appears as an action to see eye to eye in order to achieve peace.. Am I wrong? Is it common to feel the two of Cups as fantasy or too high expectations?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quest85

The 4 of cups

I recently re-read some of my (self) readings done earlier this year, and came across a lot of 4 of cups... and every single time it pointed out to either; not being able to feel joy/enhousiasm/love etc... That you most definately have, but cannot see (as the giving hand from the left, shows on the card) and/or as the card pops up in an advice/solution pos. and I interpret it as: See what u do have and/or that is being presented to you i.o See what's right in front of you and don't be stubborn.

In relation to this (outdated)topic, with the 2 of cups as a clarifying card. Strangely enough My first hunch to the question was: Not interested in a relationship.

I also curious how this situation (of TS) turned out ;)?!