I'm lost

midsummermagic1111

I think one card is never enough for a complex situation. In general I feel the ten of Cups is happy and if I got that in a reading that didn't make sense I would need a clarifier unless as I was looking at the card I could see in the picture something that felt amiss. I like the symbolism in my cards to have definite boundaries unless the pictures are talking to me a different story.. maybe I'm wrong or maybe I'll change my mind later. That's just my current opinion. I could see the 10 of Cups being a facade if paired with 4 of Cups or 9 of Wands. Also, did you have a defined question? If you just threw out a card maybe they were stating what was on your mind.. the state of happiness. A lot of times if I just throw the cards with no definition they confirm the scene in the first one or two cards before discussing the situation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

EvaSegovia

This is a VERY interesting card for me. I use the RWS deck, and here the man has his arm around the woman's waist and they both stand with their arms outstretched toward the rainbow. Now here comes the rub (and I mentioned this before in another post): on occasion I've had what I consider a bit of an optical illusion occur: the woman's head seems to turn to the right and her right hand reaches for the far right side of the rainbow. In effect, she seems to be held around her waist while straining for her own slice of the rainbow to the right. It's happened only in readings for myself and I now it's hard for me to look at the card without seeing it.