chariot and 7 of pentacles

Ethereal

question: how would one see the chariot and 7 of pentacles as someone believing that the other person will make contact with them? could it mean they thing the other person may have relocated, traveling /on the road at this point, (chariot) and they are just waiting patiently for the other person to make contact, somewhat frustrated? (7pents). or that victory will be theirs, (chariot), and the other person at some point will contact them again, its just a matter of waiting patiently, (7 of pents). i believe the chariot and 7 of pentacles are sevens, yet, confused with this combo.

JadoreHauteCouture

question: how would one see the chariot and 7 of pentacles as someone believing that the other person will make contact with them? could it mean they thing the other person may have relocated, traveling /on the road at this point, (chariot) and they are just waiting patiently for the other person to make contact, somewhat frustrated? (7pents). or that victory will be theirs, (chariot), and the other person at some point will contact them again, its just a matter of waiting patiently, (7 of pents). i believe the chariot and 7 of pentacles are sevens, yet, confused with this combo.

for me, chariot is in this case decision... you see man on a chariot with black and white horse/lion and so on... each animal goes different way and its up to querent to choose... either he will patiently wait for a call, or either he will give up and make the call himself...
7 pent suggests to me that querent will be unhappy about the situation because there will be nothing to do since the other person didnt call...
but just my version... dont take it immediately as true... others can post how they would read it..

Ethereal

yes, i think so. unhappy about the situation and really nothing the other person can do. just sit there patiently waiting, frustrated for a call; that may or may not come. i can see that. makes sense!

SA12

yes, i think so. unhappy about the situation and really nothing the other person can do. just sit there patiently waiting, frustrated for a call; that may or may not come. i can see that. makes sense!

Ehh, I think since you have the Chariot here (and it isn't ill-dignified) these cards are saying that you CAN have control, and/or it's something you need to seek out in order to figure out the next step. If whatever transpired in the 7 of Pents is not satisfactory, take the reigns (i.e. control those emotions cause the Chariot is water)-- or look out, because failure to do so might mean getting "run over." There's an interesting dualism about the Chariot, but again, since the water/earth elements are friendly, I feel like combo is suggesting a means of self-empowerment -- think about what will nourish the seeker emotionally while helping him/her to act practically?

palin

he won't contact you

Hi there

I just wanted to add my input here. The Chariot and 7 pentacles being both 7s reflect each other here. You guy has taken another direction, his focus and attention are elsewhere..the 7 pentacles shows that he is involved in something either work or any project that requires focus and patience..anyway....

m4sc

Although this is an old thread, this combo resonates with me. I just wanted to pose another perspective..

Chariot - a mother card to 7 of pentacles exalts here and raises the vibration of 7 pentacles. I would therefore like to suggest that by perhaps the Chariot taking control of the situation and cutting to the chase you will be able to arrive at a pleasant outcome whereby you you feel satisfied with your efforts. Hence, maybe you need to be brave and approach the person whom this relates to in order to be rewarded with the fruits of your labour..

"If you want the fruit - you have to go out on a limb to get it"