What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

Celtictarot

Preordered Art of Tarot on waterstones

Luna's Crone

i just ordered the every day witch for 25.27 and this includes taxes and shipping. it was too expensive where i normally buy decks. 29.99 before shipping and taxes. sheese.

i ordered it from barginbookstore thru barnes and noble

SunChariot

Margarete Petersen, Voyager and Medicine Cards arrived - all ordered on a whim.
Already fallen in love with all of them!

I want to say in passing that I have all 3 of those decks and they are all pretty great decks that I love as well. Good choices there, :heart:

Margaret Peterson one is SO intuitive. Voyager seems to always have a lot to say to, and the Medicine cards are also very wise.

I think you will love them even more after using them.

Babs

SaturnCeleste

I'm waiting for the Byzantine Tarot and Flowers of the Night Oracle. I'm really excited about the Oracle deck! :D

OMG I am really excited now! I just ordered the Buckland Romani Tarot from Galde Press!! Super excited now!

Falcor

Hanson Roberts deck has arrived!
Thank you Citrin =]

Nemia

On their way to me: Dreaming Way Lenormand - Hermetic Kabbalah and Type Tarot - Fey Tarot trimmed - and the Dungeon Solitaire deck... can't wait! no - waiting is fun, too...

Barleywine

World Spirit arrived today. I agree completely with Solandia's original review: it's not "pretty" but it's powerful, and its going to get a lot of use.

Carojulie

Animal Spirit deck arrived this morning.

I had my eye on it for months, but was trying to resist it because I already have several animal decks that I love and use.... and admitedly also a few animal decks that I rarely use because I have so many ...

But I finally gave in and ordered the Animal Spirit, and I am very glad I did ! It gives a selection of animals that is unlike other decks I have, and I like the art a lot, and the CARDSTOCK !!!!! Swoon, swoon, swoon !

Michellehihi

Received my 2 TdM I ordered from Yves Le Marseillais: Payen and Heri. Both are lovely but I so much prefer the Heri! So old looking, and the faces are so much softer! In the Payen people all look either upset or crazy!

lightpers

Starchild Tarot (Slimmer edition) is on its way. have to rant about the DHL shipping so expensive :/