The Devil and Mr. Trump

Metafizzypop

Interestingly, I asked if he would be inaugurated today, and drew one card. I got the Devil. I find it interesting that it keeps popping up in relation to him. I took this as a "no" card; but I also took this to be a warning that anarchy and riots won't calm down as the hour approaches, they will get worse, and may affect the process.

I go along with that.

Donald's "coronation" is scheduled for January 20. I could easily see riots occurring at the event.

I also thought this might be that some of the sexual abuse cases, or corruption cases, being brought to court against him, might actually bring him down before he can be inaugurated, or sit for very long in office.

One can hope.

Good point. I think he's got a couple of lawsuits that have to hit the courtroom before inauguration day. This should get interesting.

@Metafizzy, I also agree with what you said re Tower!

:)

Lasciviousness, megalomania, and total lack of empathy for others are the parallels I see. Fear will follow in his wake, of course, because he uses fear to paralyse and disempower. Then, if that fear does drive people crazy, it will offer him amusement.

I think this is true. I think fear is a really big factor in Trump's success. He takes advantage of people's fears, and uses them to manipulate.

Way over the other side of the planet, people are walking around feeling like they've been bludgeoned... Horrible!

People on this side of the planet are feeling rather on the bludgeoned side as well.......

Pritam2000

There could be a Contrarian View for after all:
“We have never heard the devil's side of the story, God wrote all the book.”
― Anatole France

Pritam2000

After doing my usual thing (Advanced Numerology etc., based on DOB and other aspects), I did a reading - the results I got are mixed - I saw Bad News, Crisis and some Material Trouble. On the other hand I also saw Strength, Wisdom and Devoted Service. Further analyses indicate that the first three represent Public Fears but the Cards seem to suggest that Mr. Trump may actually pleasantly surprise us

Metafizzypop

― Anatole France

Well I guess the Devil will get his day, won't he?

After doing my usual thing (Advanced Numerology etc., based on DOB and other aspects), I did a reading - the results I got are mixed - I saw Bad News, Crisis and some Material Trouble. On the other hand I also saw Strength, Wisdom and Devoted Service. Further analyses indicate that the first three represent Public Fears but the Cards seem to suggest that Mr. Trump may actually pleasantly surprise us

The only way that Donald Trump could deliver a pleasant surprise would be if he resigned.

Holly doll

― Anatole France

You're right, God wrote the book. However, the victors write history; the Devil rewrites it in this case. Thanks to modern technology, the truth about connivance by the Devil to pull others into scapegoating HRC & others (by Russia, FBI etc. - indicated by the chains - the devil knows how to manipulate & tap in to fears & vulnerabilities & will exploit them). This is now public knowledge; perhaps the whole story will be revealed in a short space of time.

The Devil lives in the moment & believes in self gratification - 'if it feels good I'll do it' - all without thinking through the consequences. If something goes wrong - it's always others fault; if someone is hurt - they provoked it or deserved it.

He wanted the top job in the land & got it. What he perhaps hasn't thought about is the fact that he will now be under a far more merciless spotlight constantly, he will be scrutinised day & night, his approval rating will fluctuate; he will be held to promises he made & can now be scapegoated by the country if he doesn't deliver - so the Devil appears in ALL the details. The Presidency is is vastly different from being a celebrity, he will discover this in a very public way.

As time goes on & he realises the gravity of his high position; he may wonder if it is a hollow victory, whether it was worth it; whether he wants to continue with the job - the Devil moves from one conquest to another when he becomes bored - 'where to from here?'. When we reach the top, the only way is down... How will it unfold & how will the Devil deal with it...?

Someone else mentioned the Star - when paired with the Devil, I see it as hard work rather than celebrity & a major loss of independence & the ability to be outspoken & careless with others opinions e.g. NO MORE TWITTER RANTS. The ramifications are huge... The Star could start looming more like a large meteorite about to crash down }) It's also skewed toward potential health concerns; so the stress of the position can take its toll on sleep patterns (the Star) & stress levels (the Devil). If someone is a little out of control behaviourally or mentally - those cards can also herald a worsening in those patterns.

Pritam2000

Well I guess the Devil will get his day, won't he?

The only way that Donald Trump could deliver a pleasant surprise would be if he resigned.

Could be - I went further and drew an additional card seeking 'Possible Outcome' using the Original Rider Waite set, and I drew the 5 of Pentacles which implies that in the end we could have some loss but we will realize Who is really What, make amends and be the better for it.

I also drew a card from the Osho-Zen set, which I often use, and my question was "what should we do?" the card I drew a card showing a tortoise heading for the future - possibly implying 'Cool it, take it easy, remain calm and centered - it will all work out in the end!'

So I am now beginning to wonder what did the Wisdom and Strength refer to - Mr. Trump or Us, the Public?

midsummermagic1111

I've gotten the Devil several times in relation to Trump. I don't feel an evil feeling.. I can't quite pinpoint what it is. A person whose rather passive right now while he checks out the ropes, but who has manipulative and tricky tendencies that will become a problem later on if he doesn't monitor his true intentions for every action. Yesterday's reading had the Devil right in the middle sitting in front of a red button. I think there will be some uproar now, but the truly scary aspects of his personality won't show up until the honeymoon period has worn off. Some of that is intuition and some of it is my opinion. But the Devil has been a recurring card for me, too, in relation to Trump.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pritam2000

I've gotten the Devil several times in relation to Trump. I don't feel an evil feeling.. I can't quite pinpoint what it is. A person whose rather passive right now while he checks out the ropes, but who has manipulative and tricky tendencies that will become a problem later on if he doesn't monitor his true intentions for every action. Yesterday's reading had the Devil right in the middle sitting in front of a red button. I think there will be some uproar now, but the truly scary aspects of his personality won't show up until the honeymoon period has worn off. Some of that is intuition and some of it is my opinion. But the Devil has been a recurring card for me, too, in relation to Trump.

I tend to have the same sense of events to come that 'his personality won't show up until after the honeymoon period has worn off' hence the tortoise in the OSHO-Zen reading. I have 3 kids and 6 grand-kids and 8 of these 9 are Americans - hence my concern on what the future holds vis-à-vis Trump

midsummermagic1111

The other odd thing is I have felt the hope of the other side so much it actually made me feel more positive about him (and I have been a very loud anti-Trumpet, lol). I guess it made me see his vision from his perspective and it did shift my perception. I will post my readings on a separate post. It's very interesting to compare.. almost a needed activity when everything in the media is so manipulated.

violetdaisy

M

The other odd thing is I have felt the hope of the other side so much it actually made me feel more positive about him (and I have been a very loud anti-Trumpet, lol). I guess it made me see his vision from his perspective and it did shift my perception. I will post my readings on a separate post. It's very interesting to compare.. almost a needed activity when everything in the media is so manipulated.

I live in a very "red" state with a spouse who supported Bernie - gave a bit of money to his campaign like many - then flipped to Trump when Bernie dropped out. My parents live in a "blue" pocket in the state. When I think on the Devil regarding Trump and I think about the media coverage and media manipulation and the general lack of real discussion about the actual issues because it's been personally bashing (both sides) and dirt digging (again, both sides) that, to me is what's devilish. At one point a poll said that only 6% trusted the media in this country. That would make sense adding the Star into the mix.

Many that I know Voted Trump to vote anti-establishment; every one in my age bracket that I know personally was going to vote Bernie - then Flippid. A preference for the Devil you don't know vs. the Devil you do kind of thing. I wanted to vote for everything except the president. Now I feel it's my duty to give him a chance.

Theres not much good in the Devil card, but it's there.