Which court card is Donald Trump?

skaught

I see him as having more of the temperament of a Knight: charging about sometimes recklessly, needing on occasion to be reined in. But he is older than what I typically see as a Knight and he had the influence and inaccessibility factor of a King. Which takes precedence?

As for a suit, it's hard for me to see him as logical, grounded, or emotional so I go with Wands. What do others think?

linnie

I see him as an out of control Chariot, rather than a real court card... Can't get past the chariot helter-skeltering... :rolleyes:

Occultum Lapidem

King of Pentacles (reversed).

Otherwise, I see The Hanged Man...

Zephyros

Going by his birthdate of June 14 he was born under the third decan of Gemini (Sun in Gemini), which corresponds to the Ten of Swords and his Court is the Queen of Cups.

Ancaria

I have him as Knight of Wands (using Thoth meanings)

decan

Among the court cards I am going to vote as well for the King of Pentacles with the resources of the card both upright and reversed, so a king full to overflowing! :D

banbha

Ha!

Sadly I'm in the overflow zone. :bugeyed:

Pami619

King of Wands reversed because he doesn't know what the hell he is doing.

skaught

Among the court cards I am going to vote as well for the King of Pentacles with the resources of the card both upright and reversed, so a king full to overflowing! :D

Pentacles, to me, has a great association with earth and being grounded. I don't get that sense about him at all. I can certainly see the focus on material wealth, though, so is that what's driving your interpretation?