Strength as how someone feels

WhyWuh

When I ask how someone feels there's strength that's popping up. Is it that they feel strong feelings for me? I feel a little bit lost with this card.

pageofswords9110

Strength for me usually means the person is using all their strength to avoid their feelings about you. So maybe there are feelings but they aren't gonna act on them.

WhyWuh

Strength for me usually means the person is using all their strength to avoid their feelings about you. So maybe there are feelings but they aren't gonna act on them.

Ouch!!

I'd like to hear if someone has different and maybe more positive interpretations?

Pami619

Have strong desires about you?

TarotTreat

I interpret strength as sort of a struggle, like rather than a buff man I see a man carrying a heavy backpack. So his feelings may be a burden to him currently, one which he has to persevere through for the time being. Likely in that case it's a burden to hide or ignore feelings, but could be completely unrelated and mean they feel super busy unless you specifically asked how they feel about you.

magicjack

Kill him with kindness and he will love you for it. You can catch flies with the honey....honey

sevenfires

What was the question asked? Was it about their feelings in general or specifically their feelings about you?

nisaba

When I ask how someone feels there's strength that's popping up.

It's a card of endurance and self-discipline, perhaps you are someone they always have to bite their tongue around to prevent themselves saying something to offend you. Perhaps you're hard work for them.