Judgement as will you hear from someone and Ace/Cups as what will happen next?

hulpster

As part of a larger reading for a friend, we asked whether she would hear from a guy she is interested in, in the next 2 weeks.

We got Judgement.

We then asked what would happen between them next.

We got Ace/Cups.

I find these cards as having very different outcomes based on my experiences with the cards.

Firstly I would read Judgement as literally 'hearing a call' so in that case it's a yes. However I also get a feeling of things being in the past with this card so perhaps the prospect of any reconnection between the two people is now 'in the past'.

What will happen next? Ace/Cups can tell me that there is an opening of an emotional connection between these two. But the Ace also can mean that only one person is emotionally open to something (we need the second cup depicted in Two/Cups) for it to be a connection between two people. In which case i would say my friend will just be sitting there with her feelings but no progression between the two.

See how these cards could potentially throw very different outcomes?! Do you have any insights on how i could read them?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marsy

I agree with you take as for me I think the guy is trying to decipher whether he should or shouldn't call and judging what the outcome would be depending on the action he takes. I agree with the Ace of cups is her alone in her emotions because if he were including in the action then it would have indeed been the 2 of cups which is usually the first step or action in a relationship.

Padma

To me, Judgment is the "aha!" moment when someone hears the call of truth in their minds. It is the moment of awakening and awareness. I would definitely see it as "a call comes", in answer to whether or not a person will call you. It is a moment of clarity and perception, an awakening to what needs to happen next. It is too loud to ignore, and one must answer the call.

The Cup as an Ace suggests potential for a relationship, it doesn't actually promise a happy relationship outcome.

Putting the two together, what I see is: a call may give further potential towards a future relationship, but not a guarantee that there will BE a forthcoming relationship. That call, though, may seed the grounds for the potential for it to move forward. As in, that phone call is absolutely necessary for any further relationship action to take place.

That's my take on this situation. :)

hulpster

I agree with you take as for me I think the guy is trying to decipher whether he should or shouldn't call and judging what the outcome would be depending on the action he takes. I agree with the Ace of cups is her alone in her emotions because if he were including in the action then it would have indeed been the 2 of cups which is usually the first step or action in a relationship.

Oh so you see Judgement as a weighing pros and cons action? I normally see Justice in this way but I will keep this in mind!

Yes is so solitary, I never see it that positively to be honest!

hulpster

To me, Judgment is the "aha!" moment when someone hears the call of truth in their minds. It is the moment of awakening and awareness. I would definitely see it as "a call comes", in answer to whether or not a person will call you. It is a moment of clarity and perception, an awakening to what needs to happen next. It is too loud to ignore, and one must answer the call.

The Cup as an Ace suggests potential for a relationship, it doesn't actually promise a happy relationship outcome.

Putting the two together, what I see is: a call may give further potential towards a future relationship, but not a guarantee that there will BE a forthcoming relationship. That call, though, may seed the grounds for the potential for it to move forward. As in, that phone call is absolutely necessary for any further relationship action to take place.

That's my take on this situation. :)

Hi Padma, your interpretation makes sense. Even though i agree with your take on the Judgement, I do wonder though if a Major would show such a mundane action as a phone call coming through. Don't Majors normally show internal/spiritual changes?

But yes I agree that Ace shows the possibility of a connection, thanks for that perspective!

Padma

Hi Padma, your interpretation makes sense. Even though i agree with your take on the Judgement, I do wonder though if a Major would show such a mundane action as a phone call coming through. Don't Majors normally show internal/spiritual changes?

Hi Hulpster! :) Thanks for your feedback. Yes, of course I agree about majors - which is why I said:

Padma said:
It is a moment of clarity and perception, an awakening to what needs to happen next. It is too loud to ignore, and one must answer the call.

and

Padma said:
That call, though, may seed the grounds for the potential for it to move forward. As in, that phone call is absolutely necessary for any further relationship action to take place.

That's not so mundane ;) It would take an internal shift or realisation for the person making the call to see that the call is important, and that any further love or relationship hinges on that one act. Having a relationship is no small thing! It affects everything in one's life. (imo!)

hulpster

Hi Hulpster! :) Thanks for your feedback. Yes, of course I agree about majors - which is why I said:

and

That's not so mundane ;) It would take an internal shift or realisation for the person making the call to see that the call is important, and that any further love or relationship hinges on that one act. Having a relationship is no small thing! It affects everything in one's life. (imo!)

Oops sorry Padma, should have read and pondered your response more carefully! Thanks for the additional info. We put a timeframe of 2 weeks on this so I will update. :)

SunChariot

As part of a larger reading for a friend, we asked whether she would hear from a guy she is interested in, in the next 2 weeks.

We got Judgement.

We then asked what would happen between them next.

We got Ace/Cups.

I find these cards as having very different outcomes based on my experiences with the cards.

Firstly I would read Judgement as literally 'hearing a call' so in that case it's a yes. However I also get a feeling of things being in the past with this card so perhaps the prospect of any reconnection between the two people is now 'in the past'.

What will happen next? Ace/Cups can tell me that there is an opening of an emotional connection between these two. But the Ace also can mean that only one person is emotionally open to something (we need the second cup depicted in Two/Cups) for it to be a connection between two people. In which case i would say my friend will just be sitting there with her feelings but no progression between the two.

See how these cards could potentially throw very different outcomes?! Do you have any insights on how i could read them?

Thanks!

The first question is a timing question. The answer will come to you according to the method of timing you used to do the reading. For what it's worth, in my method of timing, Majors are inconclusive. Or rather they say that the event will take place only once the person works out their issues related to the topic of the card. It is in their hands how long it takes them to work it out, so the exact timing is unknown atm. But once they work it out inside, THEN the event will happen. Very soon after.

To me it would say that there is no way to know at the moment if she will hear from him or not in 2 weeks. Things related to that are still fluid, in motion and not set/formed yet. The person is still thinking over all that has happened in the past and decided what they want to do. Until they decide for certain, the future on when they will call or not cannot yet be predicted. What they decide, once they do, will predict the outcome. They are still thinking and things could go either way atm. That is just what it would mean to me. But the answer will come using the timing method you used when you did the reading.

Also my meaning for the Ace of Cups differs from yours, but the answer should come to yur through your meaning. For me it would me that when the decide it will be a purely emotional decision. It will be based purely on their emotions and feelings, in the end. That is what will lead them. They will follow their feelings where they lead.

Babs

hulpster

Update: Hi all just wanted to update that yes this person did message my friend but it was 2 months after the reading! His message was apologetic and he wanted to explain some past actions and clear up any confusion he had caused. It was a very Judgement moment on his part!

The Ace/Cups as what will happen next remains to be seen. There is a very small possibility that something romantic could start but nothing has commenced as yet.

Thanks again for everyone's advice on this :)