Questioning

Awkward.turtle91

I'm struggling with phrasing a question so when you can't phrase a question for tarot or what ever form of divination .. what do you find works best to help you?

I wonder if this could be my guides way of saying I'm not meant to know yet? Or I'm not meant to get any help with this situation?

It's a difficult one, supposedly I'm flirting with someone and I'd like to know what the best way of asking my guides opinion on the matter is.

Such as will things go further etc?

Can any one help me figure this out please? :)

Sulis

Hi Awkward.turtle91,

You need to try to ask 'open' questions, questions that allow the cards to describe a situation.

So:
'What do I need to know about xxxxxx?'
'Tell me about xxx'
'What do I need to do to xxxxx?'

Those usually work for me with any sort of topic.

Awkward.turtle91

Hi Awkward.turtle91,

You need to try to ask 'open' questions, questions that allow the cards to describe a situation.

So:
'What do I need to know about xxxxxx?'
'Tell me about xxx'
'What do I need to do to xxxxx?'

Those usually work for me with any sort of topic.

Maybe I'm not being open enough ... mmmm
I like the tell me about 'xxx.' Because it gives my guides a chance to show me if any will develop, and what our friendship is mainly all about.

It gives them a chance to express their opinions. Xx

AJ

my hardest habit to break was asking yes or no questions, sometimes so convoluted I should have used twice the cards. what, when, where, why.

Awkward.turtle91

my hardest habit to break was asking yes or no questions, sometimes so convoluted I should have used twice the cards. what, when, where, why.

I like that as well;

I suppose I could ask why did the friendship start to form?

What will happen if it continues on in this manner etc? :-/

It's [emoji29] hard work!

barefootlife

I'm with Sulis here - the more open-ended your question, the better, and pulling at least 3 cards is a big help. I find 3-5, unless I'm doing a specific kind of spread, will usually give enough depth to answer. You can also check out spreads on this forum (and tons of other places online) for a structure that might help you out.

Awkward.turtle91

I'm with Sulis here - the more open-ended your question, the better, and pulling at least 3 cards is a big help. I find 3-5, unless I'm doing a specific kind of spread, will usually give enough depth to answer. You can also check out spreads on this forum (and tons of other places online) for a structure that might help you out.

I found one Spread which has you're opinion on what's going on and where things are going and how you see each other and then the same for the other person, I'm wondering if that might be any use.

barefootlife

I found one Spread which has you're opinion on what's going on and where things are going and how you see each other and then the same for the other person, I'm wondering if that might be any use.

That might be useful to you! Spreads are great for giving you guidance by having specific meanings for placements, which takes a bit of the guesswork out.

Awkward.turtle91

That might be useful to you! Spreads are great for giving you guidance by having specific meanings for placements, which takes a bit of the guesswork out.

I went for sulis suggestion in the end tell me about xx.

:) .. It's in your readings if that doesn't work barefootlife then I'll use the Spread idea :) x