Tabula Mundi Tarot Colores Arcus

Alta

Everyday the Babalon gets a little more under my skin.
Without doubt it is the most powerful deck I've ever handled.
It is pure magic/k.

I could not agree more. It is the most incredible powerhouse of a deck, it reads amazingly then I check the book and get even more.

Rose Lalonde

Was the Babalon edition only available to Kickstarter backers? I can't find it on the website

Babalon edition is now available at tarotcart. :)

(ETA -- I have terrible reasons for posting about it. With 2 Colores Arcus in hand, I'm hoping the Babalon will sell out before I break down and spend birthday funds and more for the silver, extra Lust card and zodiacal cards.)

Edward Tarot Hands

Just waiting for mine to arrive... last seen leaving Morocco on a transfer flight...

yaay finally it made it after spending a few weeks detained at immigration, it's now an official resident of España

what a fantastic and beautiful Tarot

DaisyDragonfly

I've done very well and resisted buying this deck. Until today.

I love the Rosetta. I expect to love this too.

Rose Lalonde

I got the fool's dog app that came out today (with Book M included). It looks great.

JylliM

I got the fool's dog app that came out today (with Book M included). It looks great.

I've been meaning to do that but I keep getting sidetracked. I'll go have a look now!

CharlotteK

Have also downloaded the app. The deck looks every bit as awesome as people say it is but I'm not sure I'd ever be able to grasp all the esoteric references and symbolism, it looks complex, so I thought £3.99 would be a safe investment to see how it reads for me, and for convenient studying. I really like what I've seen though and if the app use goes well, I am sure I will get a deck too.

Babalon Jones

Decan card expansion set update

The decan card expansion set for Tabula Mundi is now available in a limited quantity at www.tarotcart.com. For now, these can be either be ordered alone and ship free without tracking or added to another order at a reduced price and then ship with that order Priority tracked. You can add them to the new Rosetta and Book of Seshet just released today, or pick up a Tabula Mundi or Book M. I've also increased the depth of the box size just a couple of millimeters for TM recently, just to make them fit more comfortably as while they can be put in the original box, they fit better in the new boxes. So for new TM orders if you get the expansion pack you get the new just very slightly deeper box. They will also come in a pretty embossed envelope so they can always be kept separate too. I'm not sure if I will continue the option to order the decan set to ship alone though, as shipping them alone untracked is experimental and may be discontinued.

In case you were wondering what they are, it is a set of 14 additional cards. 12 of them are the astrological decans, and these cards take the imagery from the three tarot minors corresponding to the three decans of the astrological sign, and combine them in surprising ways. They can be used alongside your deck for study with the related cards, for timing, for significators of an issue or person, or in an oracular way.

Then there is also a new Lust card included and a "Minutum Mundum" card which is a GD based diagram of the Tree of Life with the paths shown in the King Scale of color and the sephiroth in the Queen Scale. All of the cards have silver foil on the fronts to distinguish them as outside of the regular 78, and backs that match Colores Arcus with the holograms.

Be warned though, once you see the silver foil borders around the art you will want the Babalon edition which has silver foil on all the cards :) The silver really makes them look dimensional.

Nemia

I have ordered mine!!!!! What a wonderful set. I've been waiting for the decan cards to become available, to study them, to get a better grasp of the astrological associations of the whole deck.

The whole idea of decan cards has something musical to my mind - like a net of symbols and leitmotifs that you can follow and enjoy... it really makes the decans come alive. I wonder why nobody else thought about it before?

The Tabula Mundi is an outstanding deck IMO and a milestone in tarot history.