King of Swords in Love

elena_jaymz

Hi everyone, in a recent reading I pull the King of Swords as what is working for/helping me in finding a partner. To me this card isn't pointing to any man in sight, especially because the final advice was The Hanged Man, that I interpreted as the need to surrender to the situation, to have patience as things can't change now.

My idea is that this King is telling me I'm wiser than I was in the past in love department, but it doesn't seem so πŸ˜… so really I don't understand his help here.. Any ideas? Thanks so much.

decan

As "what is working for/helping me in finding a partner" I would say logic and reason.
Considering your question I think that one would have hoped a card more obviously in connection with love, but here it isn't the case.

This card could also say that a new love isn't "to the menu" in the near future for you, particularly associated with the Hanged Man as the Outcome.
Nevertheless to be detached from emotions and to be logical is what the tarot says as what will help you in finding a partner, so...

This card could depict someone at your work as well (an idea I just had!)
A few opportunities at your work?

elena_jaymz

As "what is working for/helping me in finding a partner" I would say logic and reason.
Considering your question I think that one would have hoped a card more obviously in connection with love, but here it isn't the case.

This card could also say that a new love isn't "to the menu" in the near future for you, particularly associated with the Hanged Man as the Outcome.
Nevertheless to be detached from emotions and to be logical is what the tarot says as what will help you in finding a partner, so...

This card could depict someone at your work as well (an idea I just had!)
A few opportunities at your work?
Hi decan, thanks for your help. Yes, this card is not at all romantic, nor The Hanged Man, so I agree it could mean I need to be logical and detached from my emotions, probably from depressive emotions as well.

Actually I don't work πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ I'm attending the university though, maybe I'll get to know there a charming guy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

decan

Hi decan, thanks for your help. Yes, this card is not at all romantic, nor The Hanged Man, so I agree it could mean I need to be logical and detached from my emotions, probably from depressive emotions as well.

Actually I don't work πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ I'm attending the university though, maybe I'll get to know there a charming guy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Okay... to be more focused on your studies is probably the more obvious answer here, at least for the moment (and considering these two cards only).

decan

These two cards are from a 15 cards spread! Oops :D

Well, in my opinion we can't really interpret these two cards apart.
Personally I don't pull more than 3 cards most of the time :), therefore 15 cards :party:

elena_jaymz

These two cards are from a 15 cards spread! Oops :D

Well, in my opinion we can't really interpret these two cards apart.
Personally I don't pull more than 3 cards most of the time :), therefore 15 cards :party:
Yeah I know πŸ˜„ actually my intention was to post the whole reading only, but none has replied yet πŸ˜‚ anyway yes, you're right, we should look at all the cards, not at just two.