Anyone knows this spread?

Espirito

Anyone can help me on this,

I have a friend of mine that knows one type of spread that i didn't see in this forum yet.

I know that she uses only the 7,8,9, 10, King, pages, queen and aces...

I think this is a gypsy spread, and i don't know if there are positions to the cards.

She told me that she take this spread from a book, and it's all about six pages for this spread.

She only will give me the spread and how she do it in December..

But i know this, she did guessing my love life.

Anyone knows what spread is it?

I will appreciated...

Dolphin_Dreamer

It sounds similar to what I've seen in spreads using playing cards. With playing cards you use 7,8,9, 10, King, pages, queen, aces and may 2s also. I would have to find the book. It's quite an intricate spread with meanings for different suits, adjacent and diagnals etc.. But I think you are right that it is the Gypsy spread.

Espirito

It sounds similar to what I've seen in spreads using playing cards. With playing cards you use 7,8,9, 10, King, pages, queen, aces and may 2s also. I would have to find the book. It's quite an intricate spread with meanings for different suits, adjacent and diagnals etc.. But I think you are right that it is the Gypsy spread.

My friend don't believe very much in tarot, but she maid me this spread, and she seen my love life very well.

If you find it again, please let me know...thanks

Zelmira

Espirito:
In this link you will find several gypsy spreads:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/terrir/romany.html

Also it says that the gypsy decks only have 32 cards and they correspond with the numbers you mentioned. I hope this helps.

Blessings,
Zelmira

Dolphin_Dreamer

Good link Zelmira...

Espirito: The spread that Zelmira links to is closer to what you are wanting but I will copy out the spread I was talking of (It's actually called the Master Method). I'll post it in the forum when I get it copied out and link back to here... It has it's own meanings for the cards also but if I remember it was interesting.

Espirito

Espirito:
In this link you will find several gypsy spreads:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/terrir/romany.html

Also it says that the gypsy decks only have 32 cards and they correspond with the numbers you mentioned. I hope this helps.

Blessings,
Zelmira

Thanks zelmira, i was in this link today, but it's not what i'm looking for, but thanks for sharing.

Espirito

Good link Zelmira...

Espirito: The spread that Zelmira links to is closer to what you are wanting but I will copy out the spread I was talking of (It's actually called the Master Method). I'll post it in the forum when I get it copied out and link back to here... It has it's own meanings for the cards also but if I remember it was interesting.

Dolphin, if you could scan all the pages of the spread, telling the meanings too, i will apreciate, you could send me to my email personal email address removed by moderator for security reasons, or you could post here if you could, and thanks a lot for sharing.

daphne

Can you please tell me what book is this, I would like to read about this spread.

daphne

She told me that she take this spread from a book, and it's all about six pages for this spread.

6 pages for a spread?!!

Please, could you find out what book your friend has, I am really curious to read about this spread.

Espirito

6 pages for a spread?!!

Please, could you find out what book your friend has, I am really curious to read about this spread.

My friend is travelling, she doesn't know the book where she saw, but she will me explaneid when she back from the travell.
;(