Angel Aura Quartz

Sharla

I had a dream last night where i was being handed a piece of this (most beautiful crystal). I've been doing some online research typing in what the crystal looked like in my dream, as wasn't sure of its name, and i've finally found which kind it was.

https://image.jimcdn.com/app/cms/im...3761e6524a9d5355/version/1426969918/image.jpg

In the dream, i was knelt down and was handed this piece of Angel Aura Quartz, but i couldn't see who passed it me....the person said something about "removing negative energy and replacing with.......".

In the dream as soon as it was placed into my hand, i had an almighty tingling and buzzing sensation at the top of my head...it was really quite strong, and the sensation i was feeling in my dream, was so strong that it actually woke me up out of the dream.

So i just wondered if anyone has worked with this Quartz, and what have you used it for, how did you find working with it ? As i'm going to be getting a piece for myself.

Redfaery

I love Angel Aura. The energy is so light and bubbly. When I meditate with it, I feel like I'm floating.

Sharla

I love Angel Aura. The energy is so light and bubbly. When I meditate with it, I feel like I'm floating.

Yes ive been reading up about it, it sounds lovely to meditate with.

And im sure going on the dream my crown chakra is wanting to open up, and this crystal is primarily associated with the crown chakra too.

And going on what was said in the dream about negative energy....and i couldn't remember the rest. Ive found out that this crystal is bonded with platinum which assists in removing the negative energys blocking from connecting with divine force.

So going on the dream i had and what the crystal means, then it seems like my guide is wanting to connect with me on a deeper level.

Ive been getting so many signs recently.

Penthasilia

I have a few pieces actually- one that is similar to your photo as well as tumbled pieces- my mom actually took some and made me a rune set with them

It is lovely to work with- and each cut makes it different to work with.

Honestly- I love my rune set made with them and it brings a very different reading/feel to the runes when placed on this stone- lighter, not so much the shadow meanings as much as the lighter meanings of the runes.

For the actual stone itself, similar to the one in the picture, I do use it for more high frequency/vibrational work as well as both crown chakra and heart chakra (good for unconditional love type work).

It is a remarkable stone and hope you enjoy!

Starri Knytes

I have a small tumbled Angel Aura, a matching tumbled Blue Aura and a Blue Aura cactus quartz. The cactus quartz is an alter stone.

When I read I'm surrounded by stones. Not just a few stones. A crazy number of stones. 😂
They aid the flow energy in my office.

I believe that your dream is telling you that your stone is calling you. And Yes some stones send a buzz of energy through you!

Sharla

I have a few pieces actually- one that is similar to your photo as well as tumbled pieces- my mom actually took some and made me a rune set with them

It is lovely to work with- and each cut makes it different to work with.

Honestly- I love my rune set made with them and it brings a very different reading/feel to the runes when placed on this stone- lighter, not so much the shadow meanings as much as the lighter meanings of the runes.
A rune set, oh wow! And interesting that you get a different reading/lighter reading using them.
For the actual stone itself, similar to the one in the picture, I do use it for more high frequency/vibrational work as well as both crown chakra and heart chakra (good for unconditional love type work).
Higher vibration work yes thats what ive been thinking also it could be used for, so thanks for verifying, the prime chakra this is used for is the crown chakra but can feel it would be good for the heart chakra too.....infact im sure ive read somewhere that its good for all the chakras, i need to find that info out again.
It is a remarkable stone and hope you enjoy!

I can't wait to get some :heart:

Sharla

I have a small tumbled Angel Aura, a matching tumbled Blue Aura and a Blue Aura cactus quartz. The cactus quartz is an alter stone.
Just had to google cactus quartz as wasn't familiar with it, and that is an amazing stone too, i bet that looks lovely on your altar.
When I read I'm surrounded by stones. Not just a few stones. A crazy number of stones. 😂
They aid the flow energy in my office.
I have a few stones where i read too, rose quartz, clear quartz, and Angelite at present as the rest are scattered around the house in different places.
I believe that your dream is telling you that your stone is calling you. And Yes some stones send a buzz of energy through you!

Oh definitely, it was such a powerful message in the dream to be handed this crystal, and the top of my head feel the way it did....i don't think i've ever had a message through a dream so clear.

And to top it off this crystal is :heart: gorgeous :heart:, and i can't wait to get my hands on a piece....i want a nice piece that fits snuggly in the palm of my hand, that's how i was holding it in my dream and it felt lovely.

DDwarks

Well well well!

I had a dream a couple of years ago where one of my guides walked into the room I was in and told me I needed one of them.
"That's what you need" he said .

I was loking into Divine Light meditation at the time and went to sleep that night wondering what crystal I could hold while doing it!

I second Redfaery in her description of it. Very light and floaty :)

Sharla

Well well well!

I had a dream a couple of years ago where one of my guides walked into the room I was in and told me I needed one of them.
"That's what you need" he said .

I was loking into Divine Light meditation at the time and went to sleep that night wondering what crystal I could hold while doing it!

I second Redfaery in her description of it. Very light and floaty :)

And well well well!.....so did you get some lol ? And have you been working with it ?

It was my guide passing me the piece in my dream too....i just never got to see them :(

The more i'm reading these replies the more i'm eager to get some. :D

DDwarks

And well well well!.....so did you get some lol ? And have you been working with it ?

It was my guide passing me the piece in my dream too....i just never got to see them :(

The more i'm reading these replies the more i'm eager to get some. :D

Yes I did. I got myself 2 tumble stones to hold in each hand to start with and then found a larger one to hold by both.

Before my Guide got involved I was going to get a merkaba (spelling?) crystal so I can just imagine him shaking his head before stepping in!

Its a beautiful crystal and very peaceful. It will help you with those mental/analytical barriers us Virgos are prone to!

With ease as well. Messages come flooding in after that but you've got to keep at it until it becomes second nature :)