Question and Answer Spread

SilentBreeze

I just wanted to share a spread I came up with Yesterday out of boredom since it worked out pretty well. It's for whenever you don't know what question you need to ask

It's like a double 3 card spread.

The first three cards together give you the question. Then after the first 3 cards, the next three cards together give you an answer to that question.

so it's

1...2...3 The question you need to ask

then

4...5...6 The answer to that question

When I did this I've gotten some pretty deep questions and answers.

Enjoy

memries

I tried it Silent Breeze and the question was good. I got that but the answer was not what I wanted to hear ! LOL It is a pretty good spread actually and will try it again tomorrow when I am not so tired. Thanks.

Venessa

thank your for this spread...you know I have never thought of doing it that way. I will have to try this mabey on the reading exchange forum..thanks again
Venessa

ladyprow

Fun spread! I usually ask "what should I ask about now?" with a one-carder and go from there when I just want some general insight, but I liked the additional cards for the question in this spread. Simple, quick, and fun to do. Thanks SilentBreeze!

~lp

SilentBreeze

Venessa said:
thank your for this spread...you know I have never thought of doing it that way. I will have to try this mabey on the reading exchange forum..thanks again
Venessa

I've been meaning to try it in the exchange forum too but I haven't found the time. I've had some fun using it on my friends though. The questions that I got were sometimes shocking.

skat510

I really like this spread...it gave me some valuable advice on a problem I've been trying to get my head around all week! It's going in my notebook...thanks!

Cup_of_Fire

Great job

I liked this spread too. I did it twice with two different decks and got two totally different readings, which I expected I suppose. But anyway, it gave me some insightful questions that I already knew that I had in the back of my mind but couldn't find a way to ask them.

Definitely going to do this spread again and am putting it in my spread journal. Thanks!

Sunny

SilentBreeze

I've also been meaning to try the first part with one deck and the second part with another. That might be interesting.

GypsyHeart

I, too, have been meaning to try this one and today I did. After getting the answer to the question, I wanted to know what I should do (in light of the answer), so I added an additional three cards. I'm going to post it in Your Readings, to get some feedback on one or two points.

SilentBreeze, thank you--it's a great spread.

poopsie

Hello Silent Breeze

I'd like to thank you this spread ... I was able to find "right" answers to the "right" questions I needed to figure out about a project I am in to that's giving me some worries.