Romantic Attraction Pyramid

rwcarter

I had already created one version of this spread when someone asked me to do a reading for them about turning a friendship into something romantic. My original spread didn't quite cut it on second glance, so I modified many of the positions and changed a few of them around. This is what I came up with, and I hope it helps someone.

1. Basis of Querent's attraction to other person (OP)
2. How OP views Querent
3. Area in which Querent and OP are compatible
4. Area in which Querent and OP are incompatible
5. What Querent can do to enhance the chance of a relationship with the OP
6. What Querent could do that would hurt the chance of a relationship with the OP
7. Something Querent doesn't know/should know about the OP
8. External support for the two people becoming a couple
9. External obstacles for the two people becoming a couple
10. Likelihood of a romance with OP at this time

Although I haven't gotten feedback yet on the reading that I did with the spread, it seemed to flow well and (hopefully) yield a lot of helpful information.

Rodney

Glass Owl

Thanks for your spread. It confirmed some information as several cards in this spread have also turned up in other readings that I have done for my friend. There are a few cards though that I'm still processing and trying to figure out how I should interpret them.

For instance, I got 10 of wands (Tarot of the 78 Doors) deck for position 1. Still looking at that from different angles to figure that one out heheheh

rwcarter

I'll have to peak at my 78 Doors later, but especially glad you found the spread useful, since I love (and have added to my collection!) most of the spreads you've shared here at AT.

Rodney