Platonic Solid Crystal sets

Briar Rose

CLEAR QUARTZ CRYSTALS that are PLATONIC SOLIDS SACRED GEOMETRY SET WITH MERKABA STAR-

does anyone own these Crystals, and do you use them? How do you use them when you want to work with them?

Are they a pretty shelf thing to you or do you personally use them because of their shape to tune yourself metaphysically?

Briar Rose

Oh my gosh! Come one- no one????? I love these sets. I am learning the shapes and the uses and I can feel that these facilitate the energy and vibrations when working with other crystals.

Does anyone have any experience with these sets?

MYFIGO

Yes!

Oh my gosh! Come one- no one????? I love these sets. I am learning the shapes and the uses and I can feel that these facilitate the energy and vibrations when working with other crystals.

Does anyone have any experience with these sets?

I do have a set. I bought them last fall at a festival. I was looking for any kind of crystal to add to my collection and thought these were so pretty. I wasn't looking for them, so I guess them came to me. But I haven't worked with them much. I have added them to my overnight bag for weekends at the farm... a great quiet place with lots of time for meditation.

Please share with me how you use them.

Briar Rose

I am learning the names of the shapes and what they are good for. So far I have this info:

The platonic solids are the repeating geometric patterns that are the basic building blocks of life. All of life we know it is composed of these geometric structures: Our physical bodies, cells, DNA, plants, animals, minerals, planets, galaxies and universes are endlessly repeating these archetypal patterns.

The Platonic solids were known to the ancient Greeks, and were described by Plato in his Timaeus ca. 350 BC . Plato equated the Tetrahedron with the element fire, the Cube with earth, the Icosahedron with water, the Octahedron with air, and the Dodecahedron with the stuff of which the constellations and heavens were made. Merkaba is a term from the Egyptian Mystery School. It is found in many languages including African Zulu, Egyptian and Hebrew. In Hebrew it means both the Throne of God as well as a Chariot that carries the human body and spirit from one place to another.

Platonic Solids in clear Crystal Quartz resonate with all color frequencies (both the visible and non-visible color spectrum), creating a clear channel to focus, magnify, or remove energies. Clear Crystal Quartz doesn't alter color, sound, or vibration in any way but rather amplifies, or dilutes the energies as intended by the healer. So when you hold it, and meditate with a Platonic Solid in one hand and a Crystal in another, I think it can amplify the vibrations. Or even laying them on your body, where they coinside with the Chakra's.

They have the ability to absorb, store and release energy, information, light and vibrations.
When held, a crystal increases the bio-magnetic field. It enhances metaphysical abilities and access to the Quantum Potential.

Quartz is a power stone. It has been called the "Universal Crystal" because of its many uses. It enhances energy by absorbing, storing, amplifying, balancing, focusing and transmitting. It channels universal energy. Quartz also enhances thoughts, as they are a form of energy. Because it directs and amplifies energy, it is extremely beneficial for manifesting, healing, meditation, protection, and channeling. It is also beneficial for storing and retrieving information of all types, as information is a form of energy pattern also. This makes them particularly good for programming to use for a particular purpose. Due to its ability to balance, quartz is excellent for harmonizing and balancing one's environment. Quartz is also good for energizing other crystals.

Quartz is a stone of clarity which dispels negativity and clears away negative energy. It can be used to purify and clarify on the spiritual, mental, and physical planes. It is powerfully protective because of these properties. Quartz enhances spiritual growth, spirituality and wisdom. Because it clarifies thought processes and emotions, it can increase inspiration and creativity. It can also help particularly with concentration, studying, and retaining what one learns. Quartz is also a stone of harmony because it balances energies, and is even helpful in romantic relationships.

Psychically, quartz is a powerful stone. It is used for psychic protection because it counters black magic and protects from negative energy. Quartz is very useful on the third eye chakra for clarity of psychic vision, and can be used to communicate with spirits and other worlds. Quartz is a stone that can access ancient wisdom and bring it into the present. It is a very good stone for astral travel, manifestation, scrying, channeling, dream recall and dream work.

Quartz is a Master Healer stone. It is an excellent all purpose crystal healer stone. It is said to amplify healing energy and is used to perform diagnostic healing. It has been used historically to detect food poison. It is said to draw out pain. Quartz is used in crystal healing to strengthen all body systems. Quartz is reputed to be particularly effective for chronic fatigue, arthritis, bone injuries, depression, diabetes, fibromyalgia, intestinal troubles. It also is said to improve mental and physical energy, stamina, and physical strength.

These special crystals make an excellent personal energetic enhanced kit and can be used for Chakra Clearing & Balancing, Meditation, Dream work, Ceremony, Energy Grid, Activations, Environmental Space Clearing, and Feng Shui.

This Sacred Geometry Set includes:

1.) Cube (Root Chakra)
2.) Icosahedron (Sacral Chakra)
3.) Tetrahedron (Solar Plexus Chakra)
4.) Octahedron (Heart Chakra)
5.) Dodecahedron (Throat Chakra)
6.) Merkaba Star (Third Eye Chakra)
7.) Ball (Crown Chakra)

I got most of this information from the seller, and from reading about the Chakra's.

I like the Crystal sets with the flat Crystals that have the chakra symbols carved on them. I think those work to ampilfy the Chakra's.

I think that learning about the different shpes of Crystals helps to pick out Crystals that will work for you. And i am also learning that some Crystals work better with other Crystals like how vitamins work toegther- B12 works with Folic Acid and Folic Acid works with Vit.C.
Same with Crystals.

I think we spend so much money on the Crystals, why not amp up their energy with the Solids? And then match them with Tones? Very powerful healing and tuning qualities.

What do you think about that? Anyone?

stonesatiety

Are these the small quartz shapes that come in a box with multiple indentations for them? We sold them at a store I worked for years ago. There are some nice larger sets available too! I've been tempted by a few of them.

It sounds like you are having more fun than you can stand, Briar Rose. :)

Spheres I work with regularly. Rather than what can a sphere do, I would ask: What can a sphere not do? What an adventure. I have a cube made of marble that I like, but haven't worked with. I would like to work with a larger tetrahedron. I have found that pyramids focus energy/intention like a beam toward their base. Tetrahedrons center. Quite interesting, but less common.

Have you encountered information about the Merkaba as a vehicle for transiting dimensions? Interesting.

Adding sound might transport you into another wavelength!!! ha! Worth a try. Don't forget to write.

Richard

......Have you encountered information about the Merkaba as a vehicle for transiting dimensions? Interesting.

Adding sound might transport you into another wavelength!!! ha! Worth a try. Don't forget to write.
I have a larger Merkaba, peach moonstone, about 2.5 inches in diameter. Strange looking object: two intersecting tetrahedra, a three dimensional analog of the Star of David. I half expect it to disappear into a space warp or interdimensional wormhole at any time.

I have a small sodalite Merkaba pendant, but the vertices are sharp. If an airbag deployed while in the front seat of an auto, the thing might cause a painful wound.

MYFIGO

Wow!

Thank you Briar Rose for such a complete reply!

Apparently it is time for me to investigate these stones. I was at a psychic circle last month (only my 2nd) and one of the members explained that she was into "sacred geometry" and fascinated by it. She was so emphatic. I didn't think much about it then.

I was at a gemstone show on Sunday and noticed the some Merkabas but didn't know what they were.

Then I cleaned out my backpack and came across my set in the pocket. I'd forgotten I'd put them there. They were loose so I put them in a small case.

Then last night I saw your post and remembered my Platonic Sacred Set. When I did some research, I remembered that they came in their own little divided box. I found the box and now they are safe and sound.

I think maybe the Universe is trying to get my attention! Gosh, was I not listening!

Briar Rose

I am sharing my picture. It's what I did with the box they came in. The wells for the Crystals are too deep, and it was uncomfortable to get them out. I put tissue paper on the bottom and then used paper flowers (that I use in scrapbooking, and easy to buy on line).

Then I wrote down the elements in the left corners (green)
Sanskrit name (blue)
what the Sanskirt name means (pink)
what it's used for (green)
chakra the Crystal works with (blue)
and scientific name (purple)

I don't mind anyone copying what I did. You can personalized it any way you want.

They are powerful, and work well with all Crystals, and also excellent on a Crystal Grid board.

Sounds like the Merkaba (I just added the r to the word on my set. thank you!) is working for you. MYFIGO- you got to get your set out! stonesatiety - you work them too?

Attachments

• Platonic Solids.set.jpg
    Platonic Solids.set.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 118

stonesatiety

Yep, those are the pretty little ones we used to sell. In all the stone play I neglected to buy a set. Looks like now may be the time. I've only worked with spheres and non-Platonic solid shapes. I remembered when LRichard posted that I have a few merkabas around. (LRichard: That peach one sounds like a beauty.) Of the Merkabas here, one is an amethyst about 3/4 inch/2 cm. A little smaller is a rose quartz, and a bit smaller yet is a tiger eye. Although I was not attracted to Merkabas, I trusted my inner guidance, the feeling: "This one is for me."

Have you tried placing a merkaba on your third eye? Wow! When I found these three this evening, my cat wanted in, so of course my dog ran in to greet him. The merkabas radiated heat when I held them beneath my dog's chest. I ran them around his body, then he and the cat started the lovie stuff between all of us, so that was that. Pretty cool. Thanks, Briar Rose, for being the instigator here. :)

Nice explanations of sacred geometry and the Merkaba as an interdimensional vehicle can be found in the book: Nothing in this Book is True, but it's Exactly How Things are.

Tetrahedra I have worked wtih extensively etherically, but not physically. Years ago I was perplexed to find pyramids galore, but only one tiny tetrahedron, the one found in the set you have. Other larger stone tetrahedra are available though. Hmm.

Briar Rose

That is a really beautiful experience with the precious pets. I am going to try that with my doggie and see how she responds.

The tetrahedron is for the solar plexus, lustrous gem. I love that one too. I have little knowledge about Merkaba's.

I want to learn what Crystals I have and love the most fall under the Platonic Solids. I want to learn their structure and see what happens next.