Broken Chakra

Emberlyn

I got a mediumship reading the other day and I was told my Third Eye and Crown Chakra were broken....what does that mean and how to I heal it?
Also, I was told I needed to build a Crystal Matrix...what is that?
and finally...I needed to work with the Violet Flame?
Any help?

Briar Rose

I wish that people like that wouldn't throw lingo around without clearly defining meanings of what they are talking about, and where they learned it from. I am sorry that happened to you!

Chakra's can't really be broken. Picture a wheel of light spinning. It's energy. That's a Chakra. It can get off balance spinning. When that happens we can get a blockage of energy.

To get all of your Chakra's back on balance, or even just the 2 you mentioned these are some of the things you can do:

Place a Crystal, like Amethyst between your eyebrows, and if you have a clear quartz point Crystal, hold that in your hand , and then listen to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Aqob3Sxr5o

And for the Crown Chakra do it with a Clear Crystal on top of your head, and also hold a clear Crystal point in your hand and listen to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYjhJeSVJ2A

Listening to this sounds ( key A for the 3rd eye Chakra, key B for the Crown Chakra),
Placing the corresponding crystals on your Charka's,
and the Clear Point Crystal in your hand amplifies the Crystal's energy.

All of these SUGGESTIONS will all align your Chakra's.

*You don't just have to listen to the singing bowls. You can read through the threads here, and find the Crystals that go along with the Chakra's.
*You can lay down and place each Crystal on that body part, and hold a clear point in your hand, and just lay there and try to be still for as long as you can- 5 minutes to 20 minutes should do it.
*You can listen to soothing music, or a Chakra meditation music.
*You can find what you need to listen to on Youtube.
*You can buy some books on Chakra's.

And please, next time ANYONE says something that is not 100% clear to you, speak up and ask them. It was very unfair to you.

Crystal Matrix is what refers to what the Crystal is made up of. In your case, if you were told to 'build a Crystal Matrix' that is their lingo. I have never heard of that before. I did a web search and found this:

http://www.thecrystalmatrix.com/

I don't know anything about them.

The same thing with Violet Flame- that could mean several different things. If someone was talking to me about my Violet Flame I would think it would be how brightly my Aura on my 3rd and Crown was. Here is what I found on a web search I did:

http://thevioletflame.tripod.com/

Do more web searches on those words, and find something that resonates with you. Share it here so we could learn something too. And don't let anyone take your money if you are walking away without knowing what to do with what they told you.

Emberlyn

Thank you for that. It wasn't a live reading, but one that she recorded and put on YouTube. I will look around and see what I can find. I just had no idea what any of that meant, lol.

celticnoodle

I read Emberlyns first post and I too was quite confused. I had never heard of a broken chakra nor have I heard of a crystal matrix. I'm not quite up on chakra stuff. I went on a google search and along with chakra information (nothing on 'broken' chakra) came a lot of books on chakras and I got a bit side tracked looking at a variety of books, then forgetting to come back here to say I too had never heard of such things!

At any rate, I'm grateful to you Briar Rose, for supplying such an extensive post on this and giving the two sites. I may try this out. I do have a couple chakra meditation cds that I do listen to--but I think perhaps doing them with the crystals would be a bit better. I will also listen to the sites you provided too. thank you again.

Emberlyn, you and I both learned something from your post! So, thank you also for posting it.:thumbsup:

Briar Rose

I am grateful she posted too. I have been searching and studying Crystals extensively.

stonesatiety

I recommend asking your inner guidance for...guidance. In this way even lies can hold useful, true information. Strange but true.

I have a friend who used the Violet Flame for years on a rescue dog who would not allow her claws to be clipped. Finally, the dog allowed claw clipping. I tried helping with a claw-clipping one time, and let me tell you, I was amazed at this healing! The same friend used the Violet Flame and the White Light of Healing and Protection to completely heal a nasty crushed area on a large, clear crystal. I happened to see the crystal years later and noticed. Wow! That's powerful healing. The I AM Temple has a series of books that describe the process. I've only read the first three, which are all you need--if you want to read about it--for this process.

It feels like a grid could help you. Briar Rose describes this somewhere else. Ask for stones to help you make a chakra-balancing/clearing grid. Pay attention to which stones you are attracted to and where they feel best placed. It doesn't have to be complicated and common rocks can be as powerful as crystals, if you allow it. It could be beneath your bed to help as you sleep or relax! One thing rocks we find have in common with us is rough and tumble surface living.

Emberlyn

That is interesting that you mentioned the rescue dog. She said that my Spirit Guides were recommending the Violet Flame because of a childhood trauma that I experienced as a child. I survived Shaken Baby Syndrome when I was 16 months old (I didn't tell the medium that, though..so she didn't know about that) and then years of childhood abuse.

I recommend asking your inner guidance for...guidance. In this way even lies can hold useful, true information. Strange but true.

I have a friend who used the Violet Flame for years on a rescue dog who would not allow her claws to be clipped. Finally, the dog allowed claw clipping. I tried helping with a claw-clipping one time, and let me tell you, I was amazed at this healing! The same friend used the Violet Flame and the White Light of Healing and Protection to completely heal a nasty crushed area on a large, clear crystal. I happened to see the crystal years later and noticed. Wow! That's powerful healing. The I AM Temple has a series of books that describe the process. I've only read the first three, which are all you need--if you want to read about it--for this process.

It feels like a grid could help you. Briar Rose describes this somewhere else. Ask for stones to help you make a chakra-balancing/clearing grid. Pay attention to which stones you are attracted to and where they feel best placed. It doesn't have to be complicated and common rocks can be as powerful as crystals, if you allow it. It could be beneath your bed to help as you sleep or relax! One thing rocks we find have in common with us is rough and tumble surface living.

Debra

How do you feel?

If you feel ok, if you feel pretty well balanced, then don't worry about any of this.

The violet flame is associated with a mystic called St. Germain. My Reiki master used to talk about it. I never was attracted to it, although everyone who was attuned by her saw violet so maybe that's the same thing.

If it's possible to get a reiki session, I recommend it for help with your chakras. They're energy centers, like Briar Rose says, and when I feel out of touch with myself, Reiki makes me feel a lot better.