Finding a long-lost someone spread

BonitaSha08

I don't know if this spread has been done before, but it's one I came up with on my own! It's called the "Where are you now?" spread! This spread is for when you haven't heard or seen someone in a long time and you wanna check up on them. It can be an ex, friend, family member, etc. It reads like this:

1 4
2 3

Position 1: What they've been doing
Position 2: What's been on their mind
Position 3: What are they thinking about concerning you/their thoughts surrounding you
Position 4: Will you hear from them soon

Pretty simple but I haven't been doing tarot for more than a year!lol Hope you like it!

-Sha

obsidian_queen

Nice!

I actually really like this spread. I tried it out and it worked extremely well. Too bad the outcome wasn't that great! Lol :D I'm adding this one to my book.

Thanks! :)

Sun_child_LXIV

This looks like a nifty little spread. :) I'm going to have to try it out.

firecatpickles

I'm doing it right now!

AJ

This is a fun spread, I'm not in touch with any of the people I grew up with, my bad, but I often wonder about a few of them.

One in particular...I knew before I did the spread what I'd draw for #4.
I was right, death. Not that he is dead, but we both know I'm sure that our memories are much better than what we'd have together today trying to renew a relation based on nothing in common anymore.

Thank you for sharing it!

Sonia Doris

wow, great spread, I like it. I wrote it down in my spreads notebook, I'll let you know how it works after I've tried it :-D:-D gg^^