Clarifying Love Spread

Cielo

mabon said:
Well at first I had started out with the Lovers spread 13 heart shaped because of a current relationship....
i have been in an on again-off again relationship with a closed mouthed hard-headed Virgo man that is so hard to read for, besides the fact of getting to know...the Lovers spread 13 heart shaped really clarified everything! Let's just put it this way...I had NO IDEA he felt this way about me.....I thought we were only friends! BUt I was kind of disappointed to find out that the future didnt look too good, without a little help from the cosmos...heheheh.....that's why I went into THIS spread and THAT shed even more light into the relationship
Anybody got any advice on how to read further into a hard-headed Virgo man who is afraid to divulge his feelings??? lol BTW I'm a hard-headed Pisces lol

You have a PM...:D ;)

goddessof1967

Wow, judging by the amount of people who use this spread poor communication in r'ships seems to be a pretty widespread problem :laugh:. Its great that this spread is very helpful though.

pascentia

X_x

mabon said:
Well at first I had started out with the Lovers spread 13 heart shaped because of a current relationship....
i have been in an on again-off again relationship with a closed mouthed hard-headed Virgo man that is so hard to read for, besides the fact of getting to know...the Lovers spread 13 heart shaped really clarified everything! Let's just put it this way...I had NO IDEA he felt this way about me.....I thought we were only friends! BUt I was kind of disappointed to find out that the future didnt look too good, without a little help from the cosmos...heheheh.....that's why I went into THIS spread and THAT shed even more light into the relationship
Anybody got any advice on how to read further into a hard-headed Virgo man who is afraid to divulge his feelings??? lol BTW I'm a hard-headed Pisces lol

Cielo said:
You have a PM...:D ;)

I've been going through the exact same thing for the past few weeks also with a Virgo man. Except that I'm not a Pisces, but Capricorn. LOL. I've been trying numerous spreads in which I keep getting vague results with the same cards that kept turning up.

Stumbled upon this thread again today and recognized this spread as I did it concerning the exact same person 2 years ago and have never seen it since. Funny that I should stumble upon it today.

The results were insightful, yet contradictory and confirmed what all my previous readings stated. It showed that there definitely is something going on, the feelings, thoughts and bond is there but no one wants to speak. And all the cards pertaining to the future are always foggy and uncertain.

I would really appreciate if anyone could provide some advice into reading someone as complicated as Virgo. I've never had such difficulty before.

Cielo

:)

My SO is a Virgo and pretty easy to read...;) But they can be quite complex, I agree! :D Good luck!

~Amber~

I am looking forward to trying this one when I get a chance. I am a stubborn hard headed pisces and he's a hard headed Sagittarius. The relationship is pretty much over but I am curious.

Tarot Novice

Communication spread also

Hi Everyone, I am new here, but reading the spreads ( I have a particular interest in relationship spreads) this one adressess the issues of poor communication or at least this comes up many times.

My question is, can this spread be used to answer questions of communication issues within the relationship?

strangebrew

Hello

I am a water sign, a Scorp and have just separated from a Virgo...i am now no more in the light about him than when we met, and I am a very intuitive woman..

Will send you luck as its not an easy sign to deal with

After 10yrs of being with him and having an astrologer look at his chart she said very firmly 'DONT GO THERE"

I did try...:(

He now lives alone and is like a hermit...cold and detached...and i am glad that he walked away..(we were together 18ys in all)!

Like you i did readings and much reflection on this relationship...but whichever way i looked at the cards, i was never gonna have happiness from this one

:)

strangebrew

Please ladies if i can help with anything regarding the Virgo man,,,pm me...

At this stage i wouldnt even think of getting involved with one..

:(

oakdaughter

Thankyou

I have started using this spread in my telephone readings and have found it to be excellent. Thank you so much! So many lovely spreads just don't lend themselves tp phone work but this one really works for almost all the relationship questions I have asked of it!!

Cielo

Glad this spread is still helpful! :)