Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Sacred Geometry Cards for the Visionary Path~ Francene Hart

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Oracle Decks


 
lunakasha's Avatar
lunakasha  lunakasha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Feb 2003
Location: Maine, USA
Posts: 7,426
lunakasha 
Sacred Geometry Cards for the Visionary Path~ Francene Hart


Does anyone have this new deck from Francene Hart?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...X0DER&v=glance

I have her Sacred Geometry Oracle Deck, but was disappointed with some of the plainer cards in that deck. I am considering purchasing the new one, but would like to know if all the cards are pretty, or are we stuck with some of the "plain janes" again???

Please....any comments would be appreciated, thanks!

Luna
Top   #1
lunakasha's Avatar
lunakasha  lunakasha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Feb 2003
Location: Maine, USA
Posts: 7,426
lunakasha 

Oh come on.....doesn't anyone out there want to enable me into purchasing this deck???
Top   #2
WooMonkey's Avatar
WooMonkey  WooMonkey is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 24 Apr 2004
Location: California, USA
Posts: 271
WooMonkey 

HAHA! Well, I've ordered it, but it's still shipping. I can report on the pretty-to-plain ratio, once it arrives.
Woo!
Top   #3
lunakasha's Avatar
lunakasha  lunakasha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Feb 2003
Location: Maine, USA
Posts: 7,426
lunakasha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WooMonkey
HAHA! Well, I've ordered it, but it's still shipping. I can report on the pretty-to-plain ratio, once it arrives.
Woo!
Cool....thanks, WooMonkey!

I was beginning to think that either no one here had ordered this deck, or if so, they had no opinion to offer.

I look forward to your comments, and hope you will enjoy it!

Luna
Top   #4
WooMonkey's Avatar
WooMonkey  WooMonkey is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 24 Apr 2004
Location: California, USA
Posts: 271
WooMonkey 

OK, it's arrived! Of the 64 cards, 58 of them are based on her artwork and look like the cards shown on the front of the box.

6 of them are photographs of the platonic solids and star merkaba, contructed with what looks like paper with her designs printed on it. As if she took a print of one of her geometric designs and cut and folded it into a cube, tetrahedron, etc. I think those might count as the "plain" cards for this deck.

Haven't read the book or explored much further yet, but I think I'm going to like it just because of the Hawaiian influence on a lot of the cards.
Woo!
Top   #5
lunakasha's Avatar
lunakasha  lunakasha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Feb 2003
Location: Maine, USA
Posts: 7,426
lunakasha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WooMonkey
OK, it's arrived! Of the 64 cards, 58 of them are based on her artwork and look like the cards shown on the front of the box.

6 of them are photographs of the platonic solids and star merkaba, contructed with what looks like paper with her designs printed on it. As if she took a print of one of her geometric designs and cut and folded it into a cube, tetrahedron, etc. I think those might count as the "plain" cards for this deck.

Haven't read the book or explored much further yet, but I think I'm going to like it just because of the Hawaiian influence on a lot of the cards.
Woo!
Oooh....58 "pretties" and only 8 "plains".....now I am definitely tempted to go for this one!

I know that in the Sacred Geometry Oracle, there were quite a few plain cards, although there were more of the pretty ones.

Would you mind posting scans of your favorite cards, when you get a chance? I really love her artwork.

Thanks for posting, Woo!

Luna
Top   #6
WooMonkey's Avatar
WooMonkey  WooMonkey is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 24 Apr 2004
Location: California, USA
Posts: 271
WooMonkey 

I'll have to look at them for a while, to figure out favorites. In the meantime, the deck has already been posted in the aeclectic oracle section. You can see an example of the Octahedron "plain" card.
Top   #7
lunakasha's Avatar
lunakasha  lunakasha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Feb 2003
Location: Maine, USA
Posts: 7,426
lunakasha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WooMonkey
I'll have to look at them for a while, to figure out favorites. In the meantime, the deck has already been posted in the aeclectic oracle section. You can see an example of the Octahedron "plain" card.
Oh my.........


http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards...eometry-cards/


I think I am now officially ENABLED for this deck, WOW!!!!

"Flaming Tropicals" reminds me of autumn foliage, and I LOVE the ravens in "Shadow and Grace". Just from the few cards I see on this page, I am sure I will love this deck.

I hope you will share more of your experience with the cards, Woo.
They are obviously beautiful, so my next question is: do they read as nicely as they look???

Luna
Top   #8
Jewel's Avatar
Jewel  Jewel is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 25 Oct 2001
Location: Somewhere in the Sea
Posts: 6,164
Jewel 

I am reviving this thread because I am starting to get quite interested in Sacred Geometry. I just ordered Ms. Harts first deck (the one with lots of plain cards as Lunakasha would say ), but am also interested in learning more about this one.

Does anyone out there have both decks? do they actually complement each other? could they be blended in to form one deck? ... thanks
Top   #9
Mi-Shell's Avatar
Mi-Shell  Mi-Shell is offline
The more I know, I know that I know NOTHING!
 
Join Date: 29 Aug 2006
Location: Muskoka, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 6,680
Mi-Shell 

My question would be, iffff the cards are the same size, so both decks can be mixed together?
Top   #10




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.