Tea Leaf Fortune Cards

cardlady22

I received a single card from this set in a trade.
Ladder ~ Climbing toward success

The info I was able to find says
200 circular cards; book on tasseography
author: Rae Hepburn
illustrator: Shawna Alexander
ISBN: 1885203764
2000, Journey Editions

Does anyone have them?

cardlady22

Thank you, Asher! I'm so used to scrolling around forever in the Tarot Decks that I didn't even browse through my usual 3 pages of threads. That'll teach me!

MoonGypsy

i just won a set on eBay a few days ago!:D i have wanted this set for quite a long time! i should be receiving them soon!:heart:
Blessings,
MoonGypsyxxx

MysticalMoose

I have 2 sets of this deck :D

Its really nice & easy to use. Mainly I just pick a card or 2 when I feel the need. bit of a devil to shuffle as theres 200 cards I think. Sometimes they pop up on eBay.

cardlady22

I found a site that has about 180 of them scanned as GIFs. They have a very Oriental flavor (especially people & furniture) that wasn't apparent in the single card that I have.

karen0205

cardlady22 said:
I found a site that has about 180 of them scanned as GIFs. They have a very Oriental flavor (especially people & furniture) that wasn't apparent in the single card that I have.

Where was that? could you send me the link, I would love to see those.

silverwings94

I have the set and just love it. I have them in a round box with a packet of blessings herbs.I had gotten my set from Amazon.I did a full year spread with them, and they said there would be a wedding in September. My oldest daughter was married on September 20. What was amazing was my daughter wasn't engaged at the time I did the reading.I had just gotten them and it was 3 months later when she had gotten engaged.
They are a perfect size, and not climbersome to shuffle .

lightbug

I really like the pictures on the cards but they do have meanings printed on them -- and in this case, I find those meanings a little too specific. E.g. instead of hinting at discord or disruptions/change there is a card that says, "parting of the way in business or relationship" .

There are cards that have broader meanings like "Indecisiveness. Allowing your life to flow intead of taking charge"

But lots of others of the "dealings or relationship with a man with dark complexion or hair" variety. When I get the later type -- they just don't pan out.

Maybe I'm using them wrong?