Justice, Death, 6 of cups

calichick1985

Here's the problem, when I do my own readings for myself on issues that I hold dear to me, I am sooooooo not objective at reading the cards. And that's where I am now. Does anyone have a different interpretation?

Last week, I did a 9-card spread and in the future position were the:
JUSTICE, DEATH, and 6 OF CUPS.

Background:
This was a general love reading involving my ex-boyfriend and in the back of my mind, hoping to get clarification on how to proceed regarding acceptance of my feelings. He and I broke up over petty arguments stemming from frequent power struggles we were involved in (he wanted to set the pace of our relationship and I'm not one for giving up control, so there was a lot of push-and-pull between both of our type-A personalities). The argument was quite immature and resulted because of the overall power struggle.

Prior to to this reading, I've been feeling a bit melancholy, wishing I could say "truce?", to which we both acquiesce to...but that's wishing upon a star, with nary a foot in reality and wondering how two people of our age arrived where we're at. I'm sure he and I both felt wronged by the other, at least right after the break-up.

My feelings yo-yo between hoping to hear from him vs. removing my last pinky toe from the door and moving on completely, past these feelings of lingering contrition.

And the latter is how I'm interpreting it. Does anyone have any more input?

1. My perception of being wronged changes to complete acceptance of the status-quo and seeing his side- that we were both wrong (justice)- and feelings are released and the situation accepted (death), along with lessons learned and leaving things and transforming into a new phase (death). My outlook will be a positive one, where from now I attempt to develop relationships with that silly sense of joy that always made me happy and return to the mindset of a child at play...just happy (six of cups).

Does anyone else have a different take? Thank you :)

rwcarter

Justice or Judgement?

Welcome to Aeclectic, calichick1985!

You list Justice in the thread title and as the card for the future, but your interpretations list Judgement. Which is it?

Rodney

calichick1985

I'm sorry, it's justice...not sure why I got confused with judgement. In which case, I've read a lot less posts regarding communication and justice.

I'll go with interpretation #2, then.

Does anyone have any more insight? Sorry for the mistake. I edited my post.

rwcarter

What was the actual question you asked? Will you hear from him again? You did a 9 card spread, but what question was it supposed to answer?

In the future you will see that it was the right thing (Justice) to break up (Death) even though you'll still feel nostalgic at times (6C). Of course the question could change that answer.

Rodney

calichick1985

Thank you Rodney.

Recalling what happened here, I believe the collective cards meant that karma had stepped in (justice), provided me a transormation in my love life- which extended to all aspects of my life(death), and finally would allow me to make peace with my past.