Hierophant as a soulmate card?

Michael Sternbach

Hi Star-Lord - this was precisely my intent... because through a past life regression I understood my life lessons with him. I was just wondering whether he was 'waking up' to his now... and that's why this card would be popping up.

Interesting the add up here... since I am just out of a 5-day illness which has somewhat taken my juice - would you help in adding Oct 11 1977 to Mar 6 1984.. and tell me what that means. I am not sure am following.... :/

Sure. That would be 10 + 11 + 1977 = 1998 and 3 + 6 + 1984 = 1993, so 3991 totally. By Theosophical reduction, this leads to 3 + 9 + 9 + 1 = 22. Many Tarot readers consider this number to be equivalent to the Fool, and this holds true in my experience. I wrote something touching on this theme here:

http://www.thedaobums.com/topic/38847-the-tao-of-tarot/

As a relationship card, the Fool stands for an amour fou ("crazy love") which defies the norms, and which is full of unexpected turns and surprises.

Interestingly, this card is also the personality card of one of you (please clarify which one), as 1993 also reduces to 22. Therefore, the Native has a pronouncedly unconventional way of conduct, following their heart and inspiration in this above anything else. It is likely that this person's influence contributed much to making the relationship both vivid and unstable. However, 22 is further reduced to 4, or the Emperor as the soul card. So behind the liberal conduct of this person, there is the orderliness and steadiness of the Emperor at their very core.

The other partner is represented by the Hermit on both the level of the personality and the soul (1998 = 9), so they are the type that does not connect to others so easily, but sets themselves apart to a degree and likes to dedicate themselves to introspection and meditation, ever in search of themselves.

AraLuck

Sure. That would be 10 + 11 + 1977 = 1998 and 3 + 6 + 1984 = 1993, so 3991 totally. By Theosophical reduction, this leads to 3 + 9 + 9 + 1 = 22. Many Tarot readers consider this number to be equivalent to the Fool, and this holds true in my experience. I wrote something touching on this theme here:

http://www.thedaobums.com/topic/38847-the-tao-of-tarot/

As a relationship card, the Fool stands for an amour fou ("crazy love") which defies the norms, and which is full of unexpected turns and surprises.

Interestingly, this card is also the personality card of one of you (please clarify which one), as 1993 also reduces to 22. Therefore, the Native has a pronouncedly unconventional way of conduct, following their heart and inspiration in this above anything else. It is likely that this person's influence contributed much to making the relationship both vivid and unstable. However, 22 is further reduced to 4, or the Emperor as the soul card. So behind the liberal conduct of this person, there is the orderliness and steadiness of the Emperor at their very core.

Wow... I am totally thrown! This is totally him... his external, ground level type is The Fool and this is how his family views him (the loser, drunk etc..) And the Emperor is as he always comes out with respect to me, when spreading about the both of us - my card in relation to him being the Empress :) Indeed, his 'liberal conduct' as you put it is what totally absorbed me... and his 'orderliness' threw me completely. But this pushed me into doing the things which my soul obviously wanted me to learn from this situation.

The other partner is represented by the Hermit on both the level of the personality and the soul (1998 = 9), so they are the type that does not connect to others so easily, but sets themselves apart to a degree and likes to dedicate themselves to introspection and meditation, ever in search of themselves.

That is most definitely me. This relation and another one prior to that have pushed me hard in introspection and seeking answers. Yes, I am so in need of being free I moved to another country so that people would leave me alone! LOL... I am very sociable, don't get me wrong. But I am not someone who likes to be with people just because they're family or because I have to. I am the one always looking for deeper connects. If it doesn't happen, I push on.

But this has been... wow! I will definitely try this technique on others! I would love to know more. Mind if I bother you from time to time with this? Let me find a guinea pig first. I liked your post too on the topic. Very insightful!

Thanks a bunch! I am really excited about this ... your method and interpretation and all :)

AraLuck

Sure. That would be 10 + 11 + 1977 = 1998 and 3 +

Yes it was very brief and intense. Totally defied norms in terms of age, social status etc etc... but it got me here today. And I have no regrets. I would do it all over again :) It's just hard to let go of magic once you found it.

Michael Sternbach

Wow... I am totally thrown! This is totally him... his external, ground level type is The Fool and this is how his family views him (the loser, drunk etc..) And the Emperor is as he always comes out with respect to me, when spreading about the both of us - my card in relation to him being the Empress :) Indeed, his 'liberal conduct' as you put it is what totally absorbed me... and his 'orderliness' threw me completely. But this pushed me into doing the things which my soul obviously wanted me to learn from this situation.

That is most definitely me. This relation and another one prior to that have pushed me hard in introspection and seeking answers. Yes, I am so in need of being free I moved to another country so that people would leave me alone! LOL... I am very sociable, don't get me wrong. But I am not someone who likes to be with people just because they're family or because I have to. I am the one always looking for deeper connects. If it doesn't happen, I push on.

But this has been... wow! I will definitely try this technique on others! I would love to know more. Mind if I bother you from time to time with this? Let me find a guinea pig first. I liked your post too on the topic. Very insightful!

Thanks a bunch! I am really excited about this ... your method and interpretation and all :)

I'm glad that I could convey to you something that you find helpful and exciting. You are surely welcome to contact me anytime regarding my methods.

Best wishes,
Michael

AraLuck

hi, AraLuck... (followed you here :)).

5/Hierophant as feelings means his feelings for you haven't changed.

5 is the midway point from the Ace to the 10- it really reflects that idea of straddling the fence (without the back and forth of the 2's), or even being stuck there.

And that idea of not wanting things to change represents feeling compelled to do little to change his relationship status in all the ways he is involved with you or another...not moving on or moving away from anybody.

Spiritually, The Hierophant can represent The Dogma just as well as the cult members. Being easily led by somebody else who is "in charge" and seems to have all of the answers. He says, "somebody tell me what to do!" Judgement seems to be the card for awakenings, especially spiritual ones. I wouldn't consider this person very spiritually advanced if he's not teacher of some kind, or writer, but one who feels comfortable within a system.

:love: ain't nobody got time for---lol sorry sorry, couldn't help it...!!
Thank you so much for that! It's a very interesting perspective and resonates with what someone else told me from outside this forum... A more experienced reader than me. It's comforting in a sense because I do also feel he's sitting on a fence. Comforting in that my intuition isn't so faulty after all...lol.. sometimes I worry am not being objective which is why I question myself.

Sent from my Lenovo Z90a40 using Tapatalk