osho zen

Nininka

Hello all,

once again I am totally taken with Osho accuracy and insight.
I do readings with it once in a while and it never dissapoints to amaze me.

A moment ago I asked about my recent past - a few of really good friends have left the country to travel and I miss them so much, and I have had 2 failed romances with guys I really liked. I often find myself stuck in the past, wallowing in the memories and feeling regretful and preferring to stay at home alone to read a book or so rather than party.

This is what Osho read for me:
Diamond spread
1. The question: Sticking to the past (i.e. get over it)
2. Inner influence which you are unable to see: Silence (i.e. a bit of silence is good for me at the moment)
3. Outer influence that you realize: Awakening
4. What is needed to clear the question: Sharing
5. Solution: Understanding: Friendship (appreciate what you have had, the good times and let go, that is part of the mature friendship).

Those of you who own the deck will probably find sense in this reading, just as I have.

Katerina

SunChariot

The Osho Zen has always been one of my very favourite decks since the first day I got it almost a year ago. It is very deep and spiritual, and the philosophy behind it is amazing. You can learn tons about life just from reading the book. I love my Osho Zen much more than I expected to.

BTW, I also have the other deck created by the same artist, Ma Deva Padma. She has a deck out that is a version of the I-Ching in card format. It's wonderful too. And it does not just tell you the situation you are heading towards, it tells you what is changing in the situation, advice on how to help it change in the best ways and what the situation is changing into, using three coins that you can use with the deck. I used it yesterday and it was great too. It's quite magical too.

I love both her decks. The I-Ching one is called "The Tao Oracle". I bet you'd really like it too.

Babs

Nininka

thank you

Wow SunChariot,

I did not know of the Tao Oracle existence, but it sure looks beautiful, and from what I have read about it it allows you to grasp I-Ching quite well.
I think I might get this in the future :)
Kat

SunChariot

You're welcome, always happy to help. :grin:

Bar