Faery Seekers ~ Sign-up ~ Nov 12 to 26th

Jewel

geministar said:
Nooooooooo!!! You cant sit this round out! Maybe just do more than one reading if need be *LOL*.
You are evil *LOL*. Isn't one chance of embarassing myself doing a bad reading for someone bad enough? *LOL*. I don't want to possibly dissapoint more than one person or I might get kicked out of the study group! *LOL*

Hmmmm and you been trying to influence Faunabay? She seems to be siding with you ...

Jewel

Kahlie said:
OH yeah... sending sweet caring funny PM's... the most insidious blackmail there is ;) (And no, I'm not joking, I'm deadly serious :angel: )

Kahlie
~giggles~ Love you too Kahlie!!! :* :* :* ohhhhh and I get to be your partner too ~chuckles~ this is going to be fun!

Alissa, I am sad that you could not participate, we will miss you.

Marion I had volunteered to stay out this round if we had an odd number of people, but I see that it is you that has stayed out. Unacceptable. If you would like I will take Gem's challenge I will partner with you also (at your own risk *LOL*).

Kahlie

Jewel said:
You are evil *LOL*. Isn't one chance of embarassing myself doing a bad reading for someone bad enough? *LOL*. I don't want to possibly dissapoint more than one person or I might get kicked out of the study group! *LOL*

No No! We want more embarassment! More More More! I suggest all of us haunt Jewels threads and post silly lovely caring remarks =)

Does it show that recently Mikle a Muckle showed up at my doorstep?

Jewel said:
~giggles~ Love you too Kahlie!!! :* :* :* ohhhhh and I get to be your partner too ~chuckles~ this is going to be fun!

Marion I had volunteered to stay out this round if we had an odd number of people, but I see that it is you that has stayed out. Unacceptable. If you would like I will take Gem's challenge I will partner with you also (at your own risk *LOL*).

Fun Indeed! :angel: I shall cackle while talking to the chatty Fae!
Marion, I highly recommend that you hold Jewel to her word and receive a chatty Fae Reading from her :) Your risk would involve implosion of your head due to cuteness, but that's acceptable isn't it?

Kahlie

Alta

All right Jewel. Finish up your reading with Kahlie and if you are still game, I'll exchange with you. :) Thanks!

Jewel

Marion said:
All right Jewel. Finish up your reading with Kahlie and if you are still game, I'll exchange with you. :) Thanks!

I am up to it. And since this was actually Geministars idea (see a few posts back) I nominate Geministar to pick up the extra reading next time we have an odd number ~devilish grin aimed at Gem~

Seriously, I am honored to exchange readings with you and Kahlie, this will be excellent practice for me, and will help me move past my silly shyness of reading for others. My card of the day is the Singer of Initiation ... I thought it would be brave of me to initiate reading for more than one person *LOL*

Faunabay will be very proud of me when she reads this :D

Kahlie I think we will also have a really good time, I love your sense of humor so I think we should have a lively exchange *LOL*

faunabay

Jewel said:
Seriously, I am honored to exchange readings with you and Kahlie, this will be excellent practice for me, and will help me move past my silly shyness of reading for others. My card of the day is the Singer of Initiation ... I thought it would be brave of me to initiate reading for more than one person *LOL*

Faunabay will be very proud of me when she reads this :D

I'm very proud of you!! You're coming out of the reading closet into the public arena! :*
Jewel does exceptionaly readings. I think she just acts like she's not sure of herself so we can tell her how great she is - over and over again! ROFL

geministar

Jewel said:
I am up to it. And since this was actually Geministars idea (see a few posts back) I nominate Geministar to pick up the extra reading next time we have an odd number ~devilish grin aimed at Gem~

Oh No! I have just dobbed myself in for the challenge of an extra reading next time. But since Jewel is taking up the challenge this time, I'll do it next time! :D

I saw that devilish grin aimed at me too Jewel })

Alta

btw, I was thinking of posting the next sign-up sheet a few days before this round ends. But thinking we should then leave it until January. Christmas and all that. Thoughts?

Jewel

Marion said:
btw, I was thinking of posting the next sign-up sheet a few days before this round ends. But thinking we should then leave it until January. Christmas and all that. Thoughts?
That sounds great. Just please don't post it the last week of December as I will be away from the computer probably all week. My home computer is a real dinosour so I rarely if ever use it *LOL*. But if sign up comes about and I am not around, just sign me up because I am out of the reading closet and need practice *LOL*.

Faunabay ... :p ... that is for being mean to me *LOL*

Gem I knew you would step up to the plate ... you knew that was coming *LOL*.

Alta

Hi all,

I have linked the thread to the partner names so hopefully easier to keep track.

I'll wait until January actually starts for the third round.