2 new moons in Cancer

214red

hi

I have been reading up on the new moon in cancer on 22nd of june, this hit my quite forcibly with a rather nasty week emotionally (also a couple of deaths in the family).
There is another new moon in July which is close to my birthday on the 20th of july, can anyone shed any light on the next one

I do hope its alot quieter then the one in June!

Regards
Nikki
PS i am a cancerian

star-lover

this last new moon was a very severe and harsh shocking one emotionally for alot of people including myself with early cardinal degrees touched - you are right it was nasty, it was opposed by pluto, so you are not alone, sorry to hear of your losses, i don't know about the next one, just guessing that that can't happen again so soon, after the events things have settled down now

214red

hopefully, pluto is not around to give you a big emotional kick, so we shall see

214red

anyone looking forward to the solar eclipse? I have high hopes for this eclipse and the new moon, as my birthday week has started soo well

Sophie

I'm a damp emotional mess today. Is that the eclipse and 2nd new moon in Cancer effect?!

Kibeth

Can someone recommend a specific resource which explains the bad things happening to Cancerians of late? I'd love to read this in detail as I lost a dear friend forever. :(

214red

Fudugazi said:
I'm a damp emotional mess today. Is that the eclipse and 2nd new moon in Cancer effect?!
i am not sure we will be affected until tomorrow as it happens tonight, i am emotional but only because i have PMT:(

Sophie

But I hear astrological effects usually start before the actual astro occurrence. I don't have the PMT excuse - I'm mid-cycle. And all sorts of people around me, who are normally not so emotional, are being terribly so.

Minderwiz

214red said:
anyone looking forward to the solar eclipse? I have high hopes for this eclipse and the new moon, as my birthday week has started soo well

Sadly it's not visible from the UK as it occurs before sunrise. The rule of thumb with eclipses is that if you can't see them then their power is greatly diminished. Treat it like a strong New Moon.

You can get information on the visibility of the eclipse here:

http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/SEmono/TSE2009/TSE2009.html

and better graphics

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_eclipse_of_July_22,_2009

I just hope it marks the end of a very difficult personal period