Its my _____ in ____ thats to blame, honest!

214red

I thought it would be nice to have a fun thread, all about what we can now blame for our bad or funny habits.

Here are a few of my lines i now use to astrology peeps

-I date men like my dad because its a 4th house issue
-he is a scorpio i cant help being attracted, its the cancer in me
-she was gemini, so i waited a few minutes and the wind changed and so did their opinion
-I am allowed to be fussy, its the virgo in mars that does it
-i like big hair, venus in leo likes a big mane.....i dont care if its not the fashion

what are yours....

ruchikari

:D :D this is hilarious :D :D

franniee

I love like a lion - fiercely .... because my venus is in leo. (I have big hair! :laugh: ) although I get it treated with a mane tamer to chill it out! I have very thick hair..... venus in leo?

My hair is dark because pluto is in the same house as my sun! ;)

Taurus is my asc so I do like indulge more times than not.

My 5th house uranus is to blame for my risk taking behavior..... racing cars, playing poker, .... having fun. })

I can't take pain meds - codeine/morphine based drugs because my neptune is on my descendant. In fact I get adverse reactions to most meds because of this aspect.

When I get angry .... it does take a while ... I have a hard time controlling it because my moon and merc are on top of one another and mars is 6 degrees away - somewhat conjunct. I also figure my empathy came from this conjunction.

I am not structurally sound.... back issues.... tears in muscles, ligaments, etc.... I know this has something to do with Saturn at the top of my chart but I don't know.... it is conjunct midheaven and Jupiter... at the top in capricorn and trines my sun and asc..... ???

214red

franniee said:
I love like a lion - fiercely .... because my venus is in leo. (I have big hair! :laugh: ) although I get it treated with a mane tamer to chill it out! I have very thick hair..... venus in leo?

Taurus is my asc so I do like indulge more times than not.

My 5th house uranus is to blame for my risk taking behavior..... racing cars, playing poker, .... having fun. })
i have venus in leo i understand, i also have think hair.
taurus is my asc too and i love luxury esp food

i have mars in virgo in the 5th house, i dont do risks...i way them up too much, and think about possibility of risk...i get adrenalin from solving puzzles etc, not from extreme behaviour. i like fun thats controlled...lol

franniee

214red said:
i have venus in leo i understand, i also have think hair.
taurus is my asc too and i love luxury esp food

i have mars in virgo in the 5th house, i dont do risks...i way them up too much, and think about possibility of risk...i get adrenalin from solving puzzles etc, not from extreme behaviour. i like fun thats controlled...lol

Very funny! We are similar in a lot of ways, Nik! :thumbsup:

I love puzzles too - I have an engineering degree so math is one of my favorites.... I can do it in my sleep.... in fact I used to go out in college to a club and come home and do my calc..... and then get up for an 8AM class. I loved math. I hated engineering tho..... despised it! I like the natural sciences... bio, chem, astronomy....etc.... not electronics and mechanics! :p

But I love art too - I think I am even brained....right and left. Could be the moon/merc combo? Not sure... but I think that is where I got my empathy....

My mars is in my 6th house with moon and merc.....and they are all in libra. My neptune is in my 6th house but in scorpio....and 2 degrees south of my desc. :D

Uranus in my 5th house is in leo! so I am fiery in my risk taking!! Before I got into car racing I was a speed demon on the street! I also used my intuition to get me out of trouble! :laugh: which made that much more a speed demon!

My sun is in virgo which is also in my 5th house as well and so is pluto.....

214red

lol@franniee sounds like we are alike!

I like to take risks in what i say, i like to provoke debates, and see what makes people tick. i will sometimes be the devil and pick the opposite opinion on something , just to make things interesting, even if i dont beleive in it

Marcia959

Oh, fun, fun, fun!

OK here goes:
* OMG SHE TALKSSSSSS!!! It's my Mercury rising and my Moon in Gemini!
* She painted her house peachy-orange with red orange trim...its Sun in Aries in the 2nd house!!
* And zowie, what about that South Node conjunct Uranus? Think outside the box??? Dang, try FINDING the box! Soooo not linear.

re-pete-a

very simply,
The devil made me do it !

Venusian

Ok I'll just name things I wish I could change about my chart!

It's my Sun/Moon = Neptune - Uuhhhh...No thank you!

It's my Asc/Desc = Saturn/Pluto - Goshdarnit! If only I was born a few minutes later!! Doh!!

It's my Saturn in the 5th, in Cancer, squaring Mars in the 8th - Uuuhh, this whole situation is just wrong, wrong, wrong!!! Perhaps I should have been born on a whole different day to miss this one!

And last but not certainly not least - It's my 5th House ruler, the Moon squared by (drum roll please)...Uranus!!! (party favors sound off). Wonderful if I was the good time girl-y type! (Straight face)

214red

i dont do camping, venus in leo doesnt camp unless its in a 5 star hotel!