Dreams about heavenly bodies?

khatsar

There is every chance this isn't an appropriate thread topic here, but I have no idea where to ask!

Last night I dreamt that Jupiter and Venus were VERY low in the sky...so low that I almost felt like I could reach out and touch them. Venus was lower and to the right of Jupiter, and considerably larger. Venus started to fall from the sky, then it disappeared in a wisp of smoke, and almost to replace it, the moon began to rise high into the sky, stopping at its normal place/size. It was a waning gibbous moon, almost full but not quite, shining very brightly.

Any insights about what this could have symbolized would be much appreciated. I have been trying to find resources online but haven't turned up too much in the way of useful information.

I'm not sure if this is relevant, but according to my natal chart, both my Venus and Jupiter are in Aquarius (Sun and Mercury, too, actually), and my moon is in Leo.

lightsofblue

khatsar

OOH.:love: I had a dream so similar to this once. It was nighttime and I was standing on the beach and the moon came down and wrapped its arms around me, very lovingly. My brother was with me, and the moon was scared, so I told the moon he was good. I have absolutely no idea what it means. Maybe you feel connected with those planets?

Does your Moon make aspects with Venus? Maybe your Moon is eclipsing your Venus.

Your dream sounds beautiful! Maybe you were moving on from an emotional rift or a trust issue between yourself and your brother?

I don't feel very connected with Jupiter or Venus, which is why my dream was confusing. I don't even behave in love like a person who has Venus in Aquarius. Once my feelings get involved I am a Leo all the way. Blargh. I wish I understood what it meant.

lightsofblue