pravrajya-yoga

NamasteIndia

Yesterday after the lunar eclipse im repeatedly coming across articles about pravrajya-yoga or sanyasa yoga

It mentions having 4 planets in one house and afflicted moon, afflicted 4th house, afflicted 7th house, afflicted 2nd house

This all holds true for me. Mine 10th house is also heavily afflicted career doesnt work out.

But yet im not finding any spiritual guru, appropriate ashram, appropriate ascetic order to join.

CosmicBeing

what planetary period are you in?

CosmicBeing

I'm going through venus dasha

What houses does Venus rule in your birth chart (libra & taurus) as well as what house and sign does the planet venus sit in?

If you are in the beginning of your venus dasha like Venus-Venus
or if saturn is transiting your natal moon that is saddi sati (spelling?)

NamasteIndia

There are combination in my chart for sanyas but for that ascendant lord as to be very weak my ascendant is dhanu saggitarius also in the 4 planets in 9th house Mars is my atmakaraka if saturn was atmakaraka probably i would have taken renunciation

The other factors are there for isolating me from society pushing me towards spirituality and current antardash of venus - ven -moon

After lunar eclipse something triggered my moon.

Lot of time for sade sati after 4 years.

NamasteIndia

Venus sits in my 9th house alongwith mars,mercury, saturn

CosmicBeing

There are combination in my chart for sanyas but for that ascendant lord as to be very weak my ascendant is dhanu saggitarius also in the 4 planets in 9th house Mars is my atmakaraka if saturn was atmakaraka probably i would have taken renunciation

The other factors are there for isolating me from society pushing me towards spirituality and current antardash of venus - ven -moon

After lunar eclipse something triggered my moon.

Lot of time for sade sati after 4 years.

If you are in Venus-Venus-Moon
Venus-Venus is considered evil times

Evil times are saddi satti or same planetary ruler for Maha-Antar
If venus is in your 9th house....9th house is a house of gurus...And you are in Venus Maha and Venus Antar (if I understood correctly). You most likely won't find your guru until you enter a different Antar planetary ruler (which I believe will be Sun)

Venus sits in my 9th house alongwith mars,mercury, saturn

Venus aspects 3rd house (ruled by Aquarius) and Venus sits in Leo (correct?)
Mars is in leo....Mercury sits in Leo.....Saturn sits in leo

I'll have to look in my yoga book to see more about this yoga you may worry about.

Your planetary period is Venus...but it is also activating Mars, Saturn, & Mercury.
Venus rules your 6th house & 11th house
Mars rules your 5th & 12th house
Saturn rules your 3rd & 4th house
Mercury rules your 2nd and 7th house.

Venus-Venus time period is going to give you hardships in your 9th house, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 11th & 12th
Not affected by venus is 8th,10th, 1st.
I would say the result for Venus-Venus time period is transformation (8th) in self(1st) and in your career/standing in society(10th).
8th is also seen as the astrologers house, medium, psychic house.

I don't know if this helps a bit. I will have to get the yoga book I have out of my box to look up this yoga.

NamasteIndia

Venus venus dasha now till 2019
Ven-ven-moon going on now
Ven-ven-sun from october
Venus Sun antardasha starts from 2019

I thought Ketu dasha was about finding Guru etc
It was horrible
But i learned spiritual things and grew spiritually

NamasteIndia

Venus aspects 3rd house (ruled by Aquarius) and Venus sits in Leo (correct?)
Mars is in leo....Mercury sits in Leo.....Saturn sits in leo

Your planetary period is Venus...but it is also activating Mars, Saturn, & Mercury.
Venus rules your 6th house & 11th house
Mars rules your 5th & 12th house
Saturn rules your 3rd & 4th house
Mercury rules your 2nd and 7th house.

Venus-Venus time period is going to give you hardships in your 9th house, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 11th & 12th
Not affected by venus is 8th,10th, 1st.
I would say the result for Venus-Venus time period is transformation (8th) in self(1st) and in your career/standing in society(10th).
8th is also seen as the astrologers house, medium, psychic house.

I a.
Saturn rules 2nd and 3rd house

Does venus period activates saturn, mars, mercury of 9th house???
I will read up about it
Venus is activating my 6th and 11th house
Disease, enemy, debt
And sudden gains, expenses

After terrible ketu dasha i was expecting some respite but instead there is some more trouble brewing

Wow finding a Guru would be great, a true guru, mentor can be life transforming

I would read up more about venus sun dasha. Please do add your inputs

CosmicBeing

Saturn rules 2nd and 3rd house

Does venus period activates saturn, mars, mercury of 9th house???
I will read up about it
Venus is activating my 6th and 11th house
Disease, enemy, debt
And sudden gains, expenses

After terrible ketu dasha i was expecting some respite but instead there is some more trouble brewing

Wow finding a Guru would be great, a true guru, mentor can be life transforming

I would read up more about venus sun dasha. Please do add your inputs

Haven't had time to look in my yoga book. But I will look in it by the end of this week. I was taught that if a planet is in a planetary time period and sits in a house with other planets..those planets become activate. I will have to see where that happens.

6th house is also the house of our work environment.