2 new moons in Cancer

Sophie

@Nikki: you are funny!

Minderwiz said:
When did you first notice the emotional change?
About 3 hours ago, confirmed about an hour later.

As well as ending up trining your natal Saturn the Moon has also by transit, trined your natal Sun and Mercury during today. Again I'd normally ignore a lunar transit but it might well be stronger as it's moving to an eclipse.
True. And squared my natal Venus, which would affect me in that area of life, temporarily. And conjuncted my natal Jupiter, which is nice - that might account for the lift in my mood.

I wonder if there will be any longer term effects than those simple mood changes. I'd also like to think a long-standing situation is reaching culmination and is about to end: it has certainly reached crisis point, but such crises have happened before and not resolved anything, so I am cautious in my optimism.

Minderwiz

Sorry I wasn't clear there about which mood change.

If your three hours ag relates to the improvement then that's definitely Jupiter as it covers the period of the last half degree or so, the conjunction and then the separation to about the same extent.

I really meant to ask when the emotional episode began

Has it been all day or did it come on part of the way through?

Sophie

Minderwiz said:
Has it been all day or did it come on part of the way through?
Mine started at about noon-ish. My SO's about the same time or soon before (related to his family, not to me).

Minderwiz

I've just checked your solar return for this year and it's the Moon conjunct your Descendant, almost exactly as per time.

For a terrible moment I thought it might be Moon sextile natal Pluto.

prudence

Minderwiz said:
I wonder what this might indicate.

AmethystEyes

There was a new moon in Cancer the other day? Is that why I was randomly emotional? lol

Sophie

Minderwiz said:
I've just checked your solar return for this year and it's the Moon conjunct your Descendant, almost exactly as per time.
How interesting!

I'm as curious as Prudence.

@DevilishAngel: it was at 2:35 GMT this morning (i.e. that was still yesterday for those of you in the Americas)

AmethystEyes

Fudugazi said:
@DevilishAngel: it was at 2:35 GMT this morning (i.e. that was still yesterday for those of you in the Americas)
Umm ok make this easier... was it the morning of the 21st at that time you're saying

Wait no didnt it happen on the 20th?
lol Im confused now

Sophie

It was the NIGHT of the 21st in the Americas, the early MORNING of the 22nd in Europe, and the late MORNING of the 22nd in Asia. In other words, it happened 5 and a bit hours ago from now (now being mid-morning of the 22nd in Geneva, Switzerland).

AmethystEyes

OK gotchya :)
thanks