TOADies Anonymous.

CharlotteK

CharlotteK I just took a test to see if I am high-maintenance. Tarot and the occasional book are my only deviations from food, shelter, power, water, transportation and care for my companion Dog. I guess I'm trying to make myself feel better.

I find out about most of the decks I wouldn't normally purchase, here. So the one good thing is maybe I'll save financially.

Something in your post made me want to tell you plus I love your name!

Yes I have been so hideously enabled on AT, I do have high hopes that perhaps a new forum will be the drive I need to do more reading with the decks I have and no just keep admiring them, talking about them and buying them!!

Ram I think I have spotted you on another forum with a different user name :) :)

Cocobird55

Not having AT to check out new desk will, I'm sure, decrease my buying. It will also decrease my pleasure. See you all on Cartomancy.

Nemia

Oh I pity the poor innocent souls on Cartomancy. They don't know that a hoard of crazy, self-medicating TOADIES is going to swamp their forum and infect everybody with the wish to buy AND to abstain :)

Hoard? It's enough if I go there...

Thank you all my dearest TOADIES, i admire you all, I could never be as toadyish and consequent as you are.

We had a wonderful time, didn't we?

I rarely feel in any group that I can say WE wholeheartedly but it seems that here, I can.

CharlotteK

Not having AT to check out new desk will, I'm sure, decrease my buying. It will also decrease my pleasure. See you all on Cartomancy.
Yes this too! My wallet will be grateful but I will also miss the pleasure and pain of being a true TOADie. See you there Cocobird55.

CharlotteK

Oh I pity the poor innocent souls on Cartomancy. They don't know that a hoard of crazy, self-medicating TOADIES is going to swamp their forum and infect everybody with the wish to buy AND to abstain :)

Hoard? It's enough if I go there...

Thank you all my dearest TOADIES, i admire you all, I could never be as toadyish and consequent as you are.

We had a wonderful time, didn't we?

I rarely feel in any group that I can say WE wholeheartedly but it seems that here, I can.

We did have a wonderful time. We UNDERSTOOD each other completely. Thank you Nemia. We shall have to be awfully good now.

CharlotteK

Hello my fellow TOADIEs, I hope to see you all over at Cartomancy or where ever people end up. But if not, thank you for your posts, and your help allowing me to be more thoughtful about my purchases.
See you on the other side csmith0406. Perhaps we could have a 'mindful buying' support group in time :)

Nemia

LOL

CharlotteK - you killed me now! Mindful buying... I'm with you there...

LOL

earthair

:joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke: :thumbsup:
I may have quoted you on Cartomancy! :party:

Falcor

*STARTS LAUGHING*