Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Symbolism meanings in the gilded tarot - Ace of Swords

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Gilded Tarot

Citizen

PulchraElectri 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderwoman View Post
Hi
I often see the clouds as symbolic of thoughts/worries that are clouding my judgement and the sword as a tool to cut through the "fog"
A good post. I have been reading with the Gilded Tarot for almost 6 months now and am interested to see others thoughts on the cards!
spiderwoman
I feel the same way about the clouds. It's seems to be a common theme with the swords suit in this deck but is especially noticeable in the ace of swords. DoreeninFl had commented about the sword seeming to outshine the clouds. I agree. It's almost as if its saying that there will always be times of mental fog or indecision, cloudy judgement and so forth but that with the sword (our intellect) we can cut through that fog if we try.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #11
Resident

DoreeninFl 
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderwoman View Post
Hi
I often see the clouds as symbolic of thoughts/worries that are clouding my judgement and the sword as a tool to cut through the "fog"
A good post. I have been reading with the Gilded Tarot for almost 6 months now and am interested to see others thoughts on the cards!
spiderwoman
Yes....I like your take! Do you have any thougths on the ribbon?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #12

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.