Just Ordered Me Presents!

sladie

I ordered The Easiest Way to Learn Tarot -- EVER! and a Deck of a 1000 Spreads, as recommended to me by a follower on Tumblr. I've heard very good reviews on them, so I'm looking forward to seeing if they can teach me something I haven't thought about. I heard it had a lot of exercises in the book that would be great for my constant need to write things down and create articles and pages in my Tarot Journal.

The deck I found for a good price on Amazon, and decided to try that and see how I liked it. I'm always experimenting with new spreads, and would like to create my own (or give practice in creating my own).

Is there anyone here who have experience with these items? What did you think?

EmpressArwen

I haven't used these but Easiest Way uses the Gilded Tarot which is one of my favorites. I think you will enjoy it.

AJ

Happy not your birthday!

I've read nearly every book available on tarot, and learned something from every single one. Including what not to do ;)

esspeet

The Easiest Way is a decent book, no doubt. It's good for anyone who's wanting to learn how to read intuitively.. some don't like his writing style, but the meat of what he's teaching is useful.

HudsonGray

My favorite for learning was 78 Degrees of Wisdom, I got it used off Amazon.

sladie

The Easiest Way is a decent book, no doubt. It's good for anyone who's wanting to learn how to read intuitively.. some don't like his writing style, but the meat of what he's teaching is useful.

Yeah, that's what I'm looking forward to, is he's teaching how I've been learning on my own, I just need more practice and knowledge. I've read some of his articles online and I really like how he just sorta "goes for it". Should be fun :)

intellemos

I second 78 Degrees of wisdom :)

Grizabella

There's Tarot Your Everyday Guide and Tarot for a New Generation by Janina Renee that I would always suggest, plus there's Tarot Wisdom, which I like better than 78 by the same author. The 2-Hour Tarot Tutor by Wilma Carroll is great, too, and I have that advanced by by Dusty White that I've found interesting and a little out of the ordinary. There's a handbook to one deck I can't think of the name of that's really good even without the deck and tells the Fool's Tarot Journey. I really find that one interesting, too'

Congratulations on all the new presents! Put these titles aside for the next time it's not your birthday. :D