my tarot deck in a movie?

BrownBear

I am!!! I don't think this is a mainstream movie - like, Glenn Close isn't going to star in it I'm sure....this is what the note said:

Hello!
Your cards are beautiful and so lovely! I am producing an independent feature film on Tarot and was wondering if I purchased your cards if you would allow the production to feature them in the film; our main actress would be using them for Tarot readings. We would need you to sign a materials release form which would allow us to use your cards in the film. You would also receive credit in the film as the artist, which will be shown at various film festivals in Los Angeles.

congratulations! Totally cool.

GotH

Originally Posted by seven stars View Post
I am!!! I don't think this is a mainstream movie - like, Glenn Close isn't going to star in it I'm sure....this is what the note said:

Hello!
Your cards are beautiful and so lovely! I am producing an independent feature film on Tarot and was wondering if I purchased your cards if you would allow the production to feature them in the film; our main actress would be using them for Tarot readings. We would need you to sign a materials release form which would allow us to use your cards in the film. You would also receive credit in the film as the artist, which will be shown at various film festivals in Los Angeles.
Very cool. Congratulations on your future success. :)

OaksWhispering

That is so cool and exciting! Gorgeous deck you made, too. Looks ancient. I will have to put that on my wishlist

moon_light

That's really awesome! Looks like you've done some good work with your decks. :)

seven stars

I just got a new email, it said:

"We are interested in using your tarot cards in the TV show American Horror story...."

!!!!!!!

Phoenix11

"We are interested in using your tarot cards in the TV show American Horror story...."

!!!!!!!

Wow! Congrats! I love American Horror Story :)

Very cool :thumbsup:

nisaba

I suppose any exposure is good exposure. :)

One day someone will come to the forum bubbling over with ... what was that deck and where do I buy it -

Disa

!!!!!!!

Wow! Wow! WOW!!!!

I'm sure you emailed them back to say- "ohhhhh, let me think about it a while"HAHA

Congrats! People love that show!!!

(I only watched one or two episodes and it's a lil too graphic for me) Let us know when it's happening and I'll surely watch your episode :)

gregory

Can we SEE Tarot - A Love Story on line anywhere ??? the suspense is killing me.

NightVision

They have good taste. :)