Should I contact him advise "Ace of Cups + Page of Cups + Knight of Cups"

CloudRain899

Hi guys,

I hope u are well. There is a very brief relationship I had that ended badly a while ago. The guy was very dismissive and uncaring and I took it badly, yelled at him repeatedly and then cut off all contact. I'm still not over him. On Saturday the cards told me that I'd receive a message from him this week that would result in me moving on and I wouldn't feel too bad about it, the future was "The Empress." I didn't believe it at the time, I thought how could it be?

Last night I released my desire to be with him to the Universe (LoA) and promised to move on and focus on a future without him. A few hours later, I went to block him on Facebook and I found his second page. I have FB stalked him many times but I had never, ever seen this page before! His phone number was on there which I deleted ages ago. I put it in my new phone because I wanted to see if he had Whatsapp; he does, and now I'm considering messaging him literally just to say hi. As in a one-word message. I just want closure from the situation, even if he ignores me or is rude maybe it will help me to move on

I asked the Tarot what they recommend I do and they said "Ace of Cups + Page of Cups". Because I got into a habit of sending him angry messages online, and then blocking him becos I was too scared of his answer, i think this may mean to send the message and allow myself to be vulnerable this time? I asked how I would feel after if I messaged him and it comes up with "Knight of Cups." This means I feel like I gave it a go and offered my love to him? I think the Empress could be either I feel good about myself afterwards or he tells me he has a girlfriend

Pls help x

Alea

Uhmm... I think this thread is more appropriate for "Your Readings" or the "Using tarot cards" thread.

danieljuk

Hi Cloudrain,

What should you do? Ace of Cups + Page of Cups
Well with the Ace, you both need to express your emotions to each other freely and constructively and not in the way it is happening now. Blocking everything will just remove him ever contacting you and there you won't see any response to him to your angry messages. I think though you need closure or a way for you both to speak to each other and say what you want. You need to do this in a constructive way, I would do it offline in a mutual place and maybe even have a person there as a referee! Each person can say their piece for a certain amount of time. This has to be done in a mature way because clearly with the secret social networks there is hurt there. The Page might be a person who mediates but also might be the realisation that you are both in the same place. Perhaps he was naive and immature or it could be an emotionally positive message. I think you need to find a way that you can discuss things in a good way and get it out in the open.

how will you feel after you messaged him? Knight of Cups

The positive is that you might feel like he is an interest and you have worked it all out! But also this Knight is the charming romantic Knight who is like a whirlwind! it's not going to be a long term relationship. You might realise it is what it is. There is also a message with this card to not be swept up in an idealised romantic world, look for the reality here. Perhaps he might do something very romantic.

This whole spread is very very emotional with Cups and I fear that it's lacking the other parts or an issue, the logic, the passion and the grounding to earth.

The Future: Empress

These cards are quite positive for you both. I think things could get closer between you both but this Empress is similar to the message above, you need open, mature and compassionate communication. Watch the barriers you put down! This is such a card of being able to express your feelings but dealing with things in a mature way! What was his problem that made him act like he did? and why did you act like you did in reply? You both gotta sort this out. The Empress can be a very deep love in the end! It's good for a relationship but the relationship depicted in the future is one where you can openly express and nurture each other.

So I think you should contact him but think through how to do it carefully! :)

CloudRain899

Hay!

thank for your advice. I reached out to him and he chose not to respond. So now I can finally move on from him and let him go, love shouldnt feel like this! I feel like the Knight of Cups now as in I tried my hardest, and even tho it wasn't meant to be at least I got the closure I needed to realise it wasn't going to work. the Empress I think now is me growing on my own##

Hi Cloudrain,

What should you do? Ace of Cups + Page of Cups
Well with the Ace, you both need to express your emotions to each other freely and constructively and not in the way it is happening now. Blocking everything will just remove him ever contacting you and there you won't see any response to him to your angry messages. I think though you need closure or a way for you both to speak to each other and say what you want. You need to do this in a constructive way, I would do it offline in a mutual place and maybe even have a person there as a referee! Each person can say their piece for a certain amount of time. This has to be done in a mature way because clearly with the secret social networks there is hurt there. The Page might be a person who mediates but also might be the realisation that you are both in the same place. Perhaps he was naive and immature or it could be an emotionally positive message. I think you need to find a way that you can discuss things in a good way and get it out in the open.

how will you feel after you messaged him? Knight of Cups

The positive is that you might feel like he is an interest and you have worked it all out! But also this Knight is the charming romantic Knight who is like a whirlwind! it's not going to be a long term relationship. You might realise it is what it is. There is also a message with this card to not be swept up in an idealised romantic world, look for the reality here. Perhaps he might do something very romantic.

This whole spread is very very emotional with Cups and I fear that it's lacking the other parts or an issue, the logic, the passion and the grounding to earth.

The Future: Empress

These cards are quite positive for you both. I think things could get closer between you both but this Empress is similar to the message above, you need open, mature and compassionate communication. Watch the barriers you put down! This is such a card of being able to express your feelings but dealing with things in a mature way! What was his problem that made him act like he did? and why did you act like you did in reply? You both gotta sort this out. The Empress can be a very deep love in the end! It's good for a relationship but the relationship depicted in the future is one where you can openly express and nurture each other.

So I think you should contact him but think through how to do it carefully! :)