I'm buying my first Il Meneghello decks!!!!!

starlightexp

It's a slippery slope. Once you start on his decks you only yearn for more and soon you have a shelf full.

MoonGypsy

It's a slippery slope. Once you start on his decks you only yearn for more and soon you have a shelf full.

Listen to him, he's a wise old party...;) Okay, well not so old...:p

Le Fanu

Soprafino. Because it's such a classic and everything a tarot deck should be.

The others are nice but there is something so timeless and universal about the Soprafino.

Sorry but the Ancient Italian is nothing like the Soprafino really. It has rougher lines. The Soprafino is so much more delicate. I got a second copy and, heathen that I am, rounded the corners. It's the one I use the most.

It's the most desirable of all Menneghello decks and when it's gone, it's desirability will multiply in a way the others won't (OK, that's just my personal opinion).

The Vacchetta is my least favourite. the Neoclassical, lovely but somehow lacking in details for meaty readings. The Soprafino is adored across the board, regardless of taste. Wherever you're coming from, whatever your tastes, ´tis heavenly.

conurelover

I fifth, and sixth the Soprafino.

Inconnu

I won't impose my opinion here as to a specific pack but I have two Il Meneghello packs & have a special attachment to them.

theboomz

I don't really go crazy for these old timey decks, but those last two are beautiful. I would even skip the first one and get the last two, that's just me.

agviz

Get them all. Don't hold back unless money is an issue. Figure that you are probably going to want that other deck someday, and then you're going to have to pay extra shipping to get it. And expensive shipping at that (assuming you're getting them from Italy). Compare the shipping costs of two decks with three decks (Christina at Meneghello can help you with that). If it's cost effective to buy them all, I say go for it. You won't regret it!

jema

Just curious, how much does the decks there cost. Says 25 euro but that seems too cheap.

Now I am all tempted to get a Soprafino too!