Public domain decks?

Asbestos Mango

I'm wondering. I'm doing a Card of the Day kind of a thing on my FB page. Right now, I'm using the RWS. The images on the cards are (sorry to tell you this, US Games) in the public domain. When I've worked my way through, I'd like to start the process over with a different deck. I'd like to use a card that either has illustrated minors or scenic pips. I also need one that's in the public domain, because I want to avoid any hassles with Facebook over potential copyright violations. Of course, I'd also like to be able to find the card scans online, I suck at digital camera...

Anyone have any ideas?

Shade

The RW is definitely public domain if you are using a scan of an original printing like a Pamela A or an uncolored version but I think things get a little funny if you are using any colored version published by US Games. I'm not a copyright lawyer but that's their contention.

I think the Knapp Hall would be in public domain at this point as well as is nearly ancient. An Eteilla?

gregory

There are a couple of public domain ones on the Orphalese site. Also Lo Scarabeo has said anyone can use their images anywhere as long as they give credit. (Ric posted that here somewhere but I am too lazy to search just now as I am TIRED.)

Where to find them - http://www.albideuter.de/ has loads, legitimately posted so his link is allowed - though he doesn't bother with the borders - I imagine you can live without them too ? So pick any Lo Scarabeo one from there, and credit them - and Ric's your uncle.