Pyramidian?

Alta

Wild Unknown

nisaba

Gosh, thank you!

NisabasAcolyte

Thank you

Thank you! thank you! thank you!

I know what I'm getting for christmas :)

<3
The Acolyte.

nisaba

<rolls eyes> Damn, who let *you* in? Don't I get tortured enough at AbN with your continual presence? (which might have to be changed to Wednesday, as I'm there on Wednesdays now)?

Now you're here, let the learning begin.

For discussions of exquisite decks, go to the subforum labelled "Tarot Decks". When you have spare time, trawl through older posts. When you log on normally, have a look at the posts since your last visit.

For accelerated learning, go to "Using Tarot Cards". Read every new question that comes up when you log on. While they might not be relevant to your practice now, you can learn heaps by watching the various differently-flavoured suggestions people throw up. And you might have suggestions of your own! I learn *heaps* there.

For more generalised Tarot chat that isn't directly about readings, go to "Talking Tarot". You'll also learn a lot there, and get to partake in amusement and the general on-line Tarot culture, which I find invaluable as a social resource. (It's nice to be amongst folk who don't raise eyebrows at me all the time).

Those three sub-forums will be the most valuable to you at the moment, but I'm sure with time you'll explore other areas. These ones will reward immediate exploring, though.

Welcome, acolyte-of-mine! Sheesh, I spent *months* trying to drag you here by the scruff of the neck and you resist - right up until someone waves a Three of Wands at you, then you capitulate completely and immediately. What does that tell you about the card?

NisabasAcolyte

Welcome, acolyte-of-mine! Sheesh, I spent *months* trying to drag you here by the scruff of the neck and you resist - right up until someone waves a Three of Wands at you, then you capitulate completely and immediately. What does that tell you about the card?

*looks innocent* Who, Me? :D

The card means, I should have listen to you earlier, but I'm not on the right path and have great potential?

Did I get it right? :)

jema

meh this deck is tormenting me
There is no way to get it to Sweden without giving up on rent.

nisaba

Oh, Jema, that's so sad. Let's hope that the Ghost-of-Nonny starts plotting.