Native American Tarot by Magda Gonzalez

Rev_Vesta

This is one of my favorite decks to work with...... when i brought it we could only order it as a set with the book..... and definately worth it.....I have found the book to be very interesting....

the first time i picked it up it spoke clearly........ my Friend couldn't believe the reading..........I hadn't even looked at the book.....

For three nights i dreamed of the "Mourning" card.........so i purchased the set and haven't looked back.........

perfect for me during this time.....

coyoteblack

Grizabella said:
Does anyone else have this deck? I'm surprised to see it still in print. I got two of them when I first started with tarot, but I never used either one so I sold one. . Does anybody use this deck?

This is not the LS Native American deck, just to clarify.

I have this and the book, I enjoy native american decks a lot an I really like the art work in this deck.

I have also read the book seven arrows by hyemeyhsts storm that explains some thigs.

I think in some ways old Celtic ways and Native american ways had a lot in common, of the few native Americans i had the pleasure of knowing lie the sory of Epona the celtic horse goddess ( well the few eh knew ofit any way)

Rev_Vesta

Native American Tarot by Magda Weck Gonzalez

hi if anyone interested in a study group........let us see if we can get one started it would be great to discuss each card and share insights.....

Blessings...

Vesta

mysticdivination

I just got this deck in the mail on Thursday, and I'm confused by some of the imagery, but most of it is easily established.

My ex-boyfriend is Lakota Sioux and said he understood some of the symbols, but most were not specific to his culture. I do think these cards have a certain element to them, but I LOVE them!